No episode yet. I am in east coast. will that make it worse with timing?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No episode yet. I am in east coast. will that make it worse with timing?
Hulu drives me nuts!
Me too. Dunno when they'll upload. Hulu is always giving issues. Kabhi upload late hota hai, kabhi blurb hai, episode nahi. 🙄
Me too. Dunno when they'll upload. Hulu is always giving issues. Kabhi upload late hota hai, kabhi blurb hai, episode nahi. 🙄
East or west, hulu is the worst
For once I feel relieved with no upload of episode, we know we get same precap
No hotstar upload?
Not yet up
Expecting my viruti cringe scenes for half of the episode. After all meeting mooh boli wife and beta is most imp for virat chavan. Attending real wife function is second choice.Originally posted by: nethraa_99
Same pre-cap 👏
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
Expecting my viruti cringe scenes for half of the episode. After all meeting mooh boli wife and beta is most imp for virat chavan. Attending real wife function is second choice.
Yeah!!!! And he hasn't disappointed u...infact all of us!😆
I have very little to almost no clue what is happening in the show. But yeah, I will make one round to this forum daily. 😊