I dont think people outside Pakistan really care about Geo shows unless its a big project with a good cast😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I dont think people outside Pakistan really care about Geo shows unless its a big project with a good cast😆
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I dont think people outside Pakistan really care about Geo shows unless its a big project with a good cast😆
in america hum tv and ary are mostly watched
not many people here watched kam3 or rang mahal but many watched aakhir kab tak or hum kahan ke sa
In America and Canada hum tv has the biggest audience and it's available in every cable tv bundle
And I m so grateful
As that saves the face of pak dramas to the audience abroad
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
in america hum tv and ary are mostly watched
not many people here watched kam3 or rang mahal but many watched aakhir kab tak or hum kahan ke sa
Nobody here even bothered to watch kam3 after the first 2 episodes😆
Originally posted by: CXBNYY2GKM64HM5C
In America and Canada hum tv has the biggest audience and it's available in every cable tv bundle
And I m so grateful
As that saves the face of pak dramas to the audience abroad
Local audience has many times accused hum tv of spreading "behayi" and "fahashi" but people here love the topics as they are not typical stories