What a wonderful show!

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I can't believe this is an Indian TV Serial. It looks like a perfectly crafted Hollywood Series. No words to say. After all the vamp roles Additi Gupta giving sau ka takkar to all her contemporaries. After seeing the mess of a medical drama, terrible acting and pathetic characterisation, Rona dhona & stupid drama I never thought this is possible!

10 episodes in a single go! OMG is my reaction. So fresh with no unwanted jewellery and dressing always in scrubs. Uff can't fangirl enough!

And how all the characters are layered and not just plain negative or positive. Have their issues they will have to deal with. From Jamshed to Dr Sinha's Ex!

How many things the show has already addressed in this 10 episodes. How progressive it is. How Dr. Advani stands up and points out every wrong thing that have been normalised over the years. How Dr. Sinha subtly but royally puts the workplace misogyny in place.

How the characters have their own growth and lessons. Initially I didn't like Dr Ansari but he seems an interesting person and very layered. He is slowly opening up. Him telling how he have struggled and did odd jobs to fun his own education was great reminder to our privileges.

Edited by Veruthe - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Veruthe

I can't believe this is an Indian TV Serial. It looks like a perfectly crafted Hollywood Series. No words to say. After all the vamp roles Additi Gupta giving sau ka takkar to all her contemporaries. After seeing the mess of a medical drama, terrible acting and pathetic characterisation, Rona dhona & stupid drama I never thought this is possible!

10 episodes in a single go! OMG is my reaction. So fresh with no unwanted jewellery and dressing always in scrubs. Uff can't fangirl enough!

And how all the characters are layered and not just plain negative or positive. Have their issues they will have to deal with. From Jamshed to Dr Sinha's Ex!

How many things the show has already addressed in this 10 episodes. How progressive it is. How Dr. Advani stands up and points out every wrong thing that have been normalised over the years. How Dr. Sinha subtly but royally puts the workplace misogyny in place.

Beautifully written. 😍 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Veruthe

How the characters have their own growth and lessons. Initially I didn't like Dr Ansari but he seems an interesting person and very layered. He is slowly opening up. Him telling how he have struggled and did odd jobs to fun his own education was great reminder to our privileges.

I watched them again yesterday ! I watch ONLY this show since last two weeks !!!!!!!!!!!!

My 17 yrs old and 14 yrs old daughters watched with me (in US - they don't know Hindi much)👏

Makers, writers, creative directors and whole cast-team - take a bow - a big thank you , appreciate your hard work and efforts to serve something different👏❤️🥳 !!!!!!!

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I still can NOT believe.... I am watching an itv show this way ????!!!!!

I forget myself and surroundings for 50 minutessmiley4.... while watching this show, no one (out of us 4)  is on phone / talking / getting up / taking a break.. in my family.smiley27

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The reaction here is same sista😃

I can't believe we finally have such a great show on ITV. 

There have been very less medical dramas which are good....I actually don't remember any but here the whole cast,crew, director & script writer - everyone know their jobs so well, I don't seem to move an inch from my screen from 10-11pm everyday

I hope this limited series is really well-done till the end.

scintillaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I still can NOT believe.... I am watching an itv show this way ????!!!!!

I forget myself and surroundings for 50 minutessmiley4.... while watching this show, no one (out of us 4)  is on phone / talking / getting up / taking a break.. in my family.smiley27

Same! Mere ghar pe bhi yahi haal hai...Me, my mom and my dad😆