Ok someone tell me... F has a jacket, muffler, topi and T just has a shawl. Matlab use thandi nahin lagti?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ok someone tell me... F has a jacket, muffler, topi and T just has a shawl. Matlab use thandi nahin lagti?
Priyanka ne mast neend Lee hogi iss scene mai😆
I'm gonna watch on TV , hope no J in today's episode 🙏
Tejo is cold-blooded , she can manage body temperature accordingly🤣Originally posted by: Bluekohl
Ok someone tell me... F has a jacket, muffler, topi and T just has a shawl. Matlab use thandi nahin lagti?
Hola! Hope everyone is doing well☺️🤗
Originally posted by: Lovelydutt
Hola! Hope everyone is doing well☺️🤗
Agayi to break leke....😎
Watched a glimpse from the TejAng scene yesterday, while I found it weird considering their stage of friendship but KVG oh my god, such a fantastic actor. If the news of him leaving the show is true I hope he does try with web series next. ITV has nothing to offer, his talent deserves better platform. He will be fantastic in web shows with gritty storyline. Hope he does one day really.❤️
Originally posted by: 08_maria
Tejo is cold-blooded , she can manage body temperature accordingly🤣
Imported wala inner pehena hoga...Angad ji ne special order deke mangwaya hoga...taki unki Tejorita ko zyada kapade na pehnane pade 🤣
Fateh miya ka ek aur achcha scene, ana hi tha. Also, I was bored. Ye show ko troll karneka alag hi maze hain🤪
Ankit must be enjoying performing so much after having that constipated face for 3 months🤣
Originally posted by: Lovelydutt
Watched a glimpse from the TejAng scene yesterday, while I found it weird considering their stage of friendship but KVG oh my god, such a fantastic actor. If the news of him leaving the show is true I hope he does try with web series next. ITV has nothing to offer, his talent deserves better platform. He will be fantastic in web shows with gritty storyline. Hope he does one day really.❤️
Ha UD ghatiya hai ...KVG high class hai ji ..yaha humare Fatejo hi sahi hai🤣
Originally posted by: ShanUlas
Ha UD ghatiya hai ...KVG high class hai ji ..yaha humare Fatejo hi sahi hai🤣
I want priyankit in a web series too😞