Their acting in Reel life and behaviour with others in real life matters .
Their acting in Reel life and behaviour with others in real life matters .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks for your suggestion .... how will that matter ?
Of course it matters. Size, shape, colour, everything matters.
Of course. It’s all about the shape that makes the eye beautiful.
I like Big Black Eyes.
No. Girth matters more
Originally posted by: EPCBY7QNDW3PVR7Q
Cuz you can’t read my topic. What does your reply have to do with the topic I posted?
I read you topic ., where you asked a question …
My reply says what matters to me .. 😊
Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi
I like Big Black Eyes.
Black eyes are very rare, almost as rare as violet eyes.. Both are mesmerizing in their own right.
Size of what ?? 😆