I can't believe a modern day doctor will have his bride get swapped 😂😂😂😂 CVS please you are better than all this. Grow up!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I can't believe a modern day doctor will have his bride get swapped 😂😂😂😂 CVS please you are better than all this. Grow up!!
Pranali confirmed bride swap or she is joking 🤪Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Aisa kuch nahi hoga....yrkkh famous for jewellery,clothes...nd other....aisa nahi karne wale
I agree regularly patiently waiting they will give nice track if abhira but no daily adding other useless twists..
Wohooo! Goenkas ke ghar Shefali (the 8th wonder) bhi aayi hain kya ??😆
they want to make drama this season to run long after marriage abhira force marriage story may start 🤪Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
I agree regularly patiently waiting they will give nice track if abhira but no daily adding other useless twists..
Don't know but she said twist he who will be the bride?? That's it..
No bride swap
Pranali is just being sarcastic 😂
Also not even the rituals have started
Actors won't know about future track
She is just being sarcastic
Then I can ok with it bcoz abhi can sense her right,and what we expecting for that opposite happen HC said these all are making confuse us
The dolls coming between Abhira in the bike scene is symbolic that abhira want to get married happily...akshara is already crazy about marriage and stuff...she is naira daughter.... I don't think she will have a bride swap wedding...