Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Nikki se toh sab hi better hai fir..
Usko chodhne ke baad bhi tum worst ho😆
Nahi Nikki ke baad tum ho 🤣 tumse to zyada hi dikhti hu mai yaha 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Nikki se toh sab hi better hai fir..
Usko chodhne ke baad bhi tum worst ho😆
Nahi Nikki ke baad tum ho 🤣 tumse to zyada hi dikhti hu mai yaha 🤣
I’m so glad I came back 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I don’t have enough to justify it yet 🤣🤣 but maybe once I start work I will make a purchase
Yes you will.. You will be self sufficient then.. 😆
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
So true .. All the acne and any blemishes get covered by the mask and then eyes get covered by spectacles and the forehead by woolen cap.. 🤣🤣🤣
Nothing to see now..
Hiding in plain sight 😎🤣 automatic confidence boost
They'll be like what does she keep giggling about seeing on phone...🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I know.. Once I told my school friend long back when PKYEK was on air.. and she was like tum itna zyada TV dekhti ho🤣
The last show about which I told my friends was Naagin 1 🤣 kyuki wo log bhi dekhte the 🤣🤣
Haan please Diya as santa would be hilarious...🤣
Diya is our Santa Claus for this Christmas 🥳🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
They'll be like what does she keep giggling about seeing on phone...🤣
I’m hiding under my blanket because it’s cold 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
The last show about which I told my friends was Naagin 1 🤣 kyuki wo log bhi dekhte the 🤣🤣
Meanwhile I have no one to talk about these shows other than here 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k