mere pehle tag bhi miss kiye ๐ก๐ก ๐ก
Hawwww maine kab ignore kiya? ๐ฒ
I'm just a bit busy these days ๐ How were your exams Jalebi ๐ค
It was good
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
mere pehle tag bhi miss kiye ๐ก๐ก ๐ก
Hawwww maine kab ignore kiya? ๐ฒ
I'm just a bit busy these days ๐ How were your exams Jalebi ๐ค
It was good
Galti se miss hogaye yaar ๐ I'm not being able to keep track of my notifs these days ๐ But it's good to have you back ๐ค
Jalwa dikhaya apna? ๐
Mera kese miss hogaya chudail๐ก๐ญ ๐ค
Galti se miss hogaye yaar ๐ I'm not being able to keep track of my notifs these days ๐ But it's good to have you back ๐ค
Jalwa dikhaya apna? ๐
Yaha bhi hoga waha bhi hoga ab toh sare jaha mein hoga mera hi jalwa ๐๐
Mera kese miss hogaya chudail๐ก๐ญ ๐ค
Yaha bhi hoga waha bhi hoga ab toh sare jaha mein hoga mera hi jalwa ๐๐
Ye kya hua, kaise hua, kab hua, kyun hua, jab hua, tab hua chodo ye na socho ๐
aaj phr Tum pe Pyar aya hai behad or beshumar aya hai ๐
Ye kya hua, kaise hua, kab hua, kyun hua, jab hua, tab hua chodo ye na socho ๐
aaj phr Tum pe Pyar aya hai behad or beshumar aya hai ๐
Tera pyaar pyaar pyaar hookah bar ๐คฃ
Oh I just noticed the thread name ๐ฒ
Belated happy birthday Miss Morning! ๐ค๐ค Sorry I missed it ๐
Pyaar hua ikrara hua jeena yaha Marna yaha๐คฃ
Thank you Busy Bee!Oh I just noticed the thread name ๐ฒ
Belated happy birthday Miss Morning! ๐ค๐ค Sorry I missed it ๐
Cheers..
Merry Christmas to all โ๏ธ๐
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k