Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Chalo, everyone take a note and NOT watch this show....
I heard that they are collaborating with the orginal writer Leena and her ph Magic moments or something. So hope it won't become inconsistent and mess like ghum.
Originally posted by: FoodieNaina
I heard that they are collaborating with the orginal writer Leena and her ph Magic moments or something. So hope it won't become inconsistent and mess like ghum.
I have seen the heroin before in Insta .She is equivalent to Aish in terms expressions... She is blank most of the times..Voice modulation is quite bad..
So biiiiig no for me
We can hope we can see improvement in her.
And the show is not directed by the director who forgot to say cutSo can expect some improvement
Originally posted by: FoodieNaina
We can hope we can see improvement in her.
And the show is not directed by the director who forgot to say cutSo can expect improvement
Its her fourth show by the way ..If no improvement didn't happen earlier I hardly have any hopes 😆
Originally posted by: FoodieNaina
I heard that they are collaborating with the orginal writer Leena and her ph Magic moments or something. So hope it won't become inconsistent and mess like ghum.
Leena is now a days writing kundali bhagya also...I won't watch any new show by crow...one headache is enough
Really??? Is she writing kumkum bhagya too? Heard that the fl become fierce and it brought trp and all!!!
Fl goes to ml after getting character assasinated by him because she found herself pregnant. By the time she goes ml marries fl sister who is vamp. Now she is fighting with her sister cum southan for her husband by saying the marriage is illegal. Don't know this is called fierce or not.Originally posted by: FoodieNaina
Really??? Is she writing kumkum bhagya too? Heard that the fl become fierce and it brought trp and all!!!
Forget my words😉 I didn't know about the plot. Just saw gossip baiyya ka post fl fierce avatar brought trp😲