Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
ohh god ….🤣 his song selection…🤣 mje hasi aa ri h… ye negative ho ya positive… entertaining bht hone wala h…🤣
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
ohh god ….🤣 his song selection…🤣 mje hasi aa ri h… ye negative ho ya positive… entertaining bht hone wala h…🤣
Kya hum koi thriller dekhenge.. 🤣
Ek taraf wo Maya waala bgm ek taraf ye.. 😆
Kya hum koi thriller dekhenge.. 🤣
Ek taraf wo Maya waala bgm ek taraf ye.. 😆
agr song hint h.. to pakka negative hone wala h ye.. meri 1 theory ye b h.. that he got involved in illegal business with his father in law which is the reason of her fights with Sunaina and that’s why he is on the run..
but ho b skta h that he is just teasing the audience…ye to look kisi asylum patient ya absconding criminal ka lg ra h…I am curious about his track as well…
baki rhi baat Manushi ki.. no idea man.. abhi tk to usko koi seriously ni le ra ab wo kuch kr de ajeeb sa to baat alag h…
Oh God,he is looking scary😆
I don't know whether its hint or not but for sure he is trying to create hype around his caharcter...and I am happy that he is getting good response...he would have been happy to join the cast.😊
Originally posted by: JCOYZOJFUTGBAQFR
Oh God,he is looking scary😆
I don't know whether its hint or not but for sure he is trying to create hype around his caharcter...and I am happy that he is getting good response...he would have been happy to join the cast.😊
I am happy that he joined too.. I am bored of Masoom drama… other characters are props.. he doesn’t look like one.. atleast not for now… so hoping to see something good…
Tej bhaiya ki sari limelight manushi le gyi…🤣
Most likely negative
Because chaacha is positive
BK mein chacha was grey/ negative and was involved in bokul’s father death. It was shown when she saved rishi. Here we did not see that so I am guessing tej Bhaiya is the one here not ram chacha.
Most likely negative
Because chaacha is positive
BK mein chacha was grey/ negative and was involved in bokul’s father death. It was shown when she saved rishi. Here we did not see that so I am guessing tej Bhaiya is the one here not ram chacha.
ye depend krta h k wo wala plotline rkha b h ya ni…
positive hoga yaar!! Dil kehta hai......!