I have the answer….main bol dun….bol dun?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I have the answer….main bol dun….bol dun?
hina yaar this doggy is living your dream life😆😆
Kaise seena se chipka para hai🤪
6749 hai...mai ne kara count😎
On my drive to work this morning, this played on the radio
the universe is conspiring😳🤣
hina yaar this doggy is living your dream life😆😆
Kaise seena se chipka para hai🤪
man that doggy is me, sacchi❤️
arya I was thinking of you when he held the glass today, uski pinky was a little like the way you like it😳
Hum ek dusre ki tharak ko bhi kaise support karre hai dekh🤣
Koms tera baar baar aabhaar for you know what, we've been blessed with specimens lately
6749 hai...mai ne kara count😎
it’s just 2 digit number for me… both those digits are in your count too…now it’s upto u ki tum figure kar rahe ho ya nahi😂🤣🤣
I think those numbers were strategically placed where they are🤣
arya I was thinking of you when he held the glass today, uski pinky was a little like the way you like it😳
Hum ek dusre ki tharak ko bhi kaise support karre hai dekh🤣
Koms tera baar baar aabhaar for you know what, we've been blessed with specimens lately
I am telling na…his pinkies are mostly like that only😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰… just keen observations n focus needed…
koms se to I am indebted for life aise specimens ke liye
itni understanding to Anuj anupama k beech bhi nahi hai jitna humare tharki dimaag k beech hai🤣🤣I think those numbers were strategically placed where they are🤣