Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I've got all YPNHK scenes saved, will upload them on google drive or something in the XMas hols, cause YT doesnt allow them...
yayyy I'm so looking forward to the hols now...
I wish Hotstar uploads Love Ne Mila Di Jodi, another awesome show he was a part of...I crushed so hard on Prithvi Saxena ❤️
Mee too. Prithvi Saxena and Virendra will always be special for me.
Been a fan for years and I sound like a broken record when I say that,
he's always done great with all his characters but the way he does Anuj is something else, he plays the character so so so amazingly well that no wonder the entire nation(and the world) has fallen for him, the stunning looks are a bonus❤️❤️❤️
I liked him Since Ruhaan Oberoi. Watched his shows here n there but Chandrakanta was where I became a totally jabra fan.
i have hotstar....as soon as anupamaa ends i will be watching chandrakanta next cuz HAVE YOU SEEN HOW HE LOOKS IN THAT SHOW???? wowowowowowowowowowow.
yup...he has replaced sooooo many actors for me its not even funny!!
yeah this guy is supremely talented. this character was tailor-made for him and i dont think anyone else couldve played it. i heard that rajan shahi said that somewhere there were a lot of uncanny resemblances between anuj and gaurav. i just restarted watching the episodes from when he enters (cuz honestly 20 mins a day and 3 hours fangirling on here is just not enough lol.) and i am appreciating so many more details now. this is the character of a lifetime. he just sucks you in. this is the first show that ive seen where an actor joins midway and has such a huge impact. he fit right in. seamlessly. you can tell gaurav has put in a lot of hard work and effort into making this character right. i cant wait to watch all of his shows after this.
Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0
i have hotstar....as soon as anupamaa ends i will be watching chandrakanta next cuz HAVE YOU SEEN HOW HE LOOKS IN THAT SHOW???? wowowowowowowowowowow.
IkR he was like hotness ki dukaan
ikrrrrr he is soo soo soooooo sexy. its unbearable.
😆
im laughing to myself right now...i remember the first episode he aired in, when he slides the shoe towards her and starts looking up... i remember saying "oh. he's cuteeee"
UNDERSTATEMENT OF MY LIFE !!!!!!!!!!1
🤣
Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0
😆
im laughing to myself right now...i remember the first episode he aired in, when he slides the shoe towards her and starts looking up... i remember saying "oh. he's cuteeee"
UNDERSTATEMENT OF MY LIFE !!!!!!!!!!1
🤣
Statement ko sahi karte hai “he is hot and beech beech mein cute”
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 🙏 to all India Forums family ❤️
https://x.com/ajab_pehchan/status/2061520209186292212?s=46
Today is the birthday of our beloved actress Rupali Ganguly (Anupamaa)… she turns the beautiful age of 49. 😊 I decided to start a new topic...
2