Originally posted by: WhiteNights.
Apparently he’s also a fitness freak, gets up super early, goes to bed super early and has no bad habits.
Can you see the halo around his head? 😆
I can think of one...it rhymes with....baving baffairs ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: WhiteNights.
Apparently he’s also a fitness freak, gets up super early, goes to bed super early and has no bad habits.
Can you see the halo around his head? 😆
I can think of one...it rhymes with....baving baffairs ☺️
He has been like this since he started his career.
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
😆 LOL. I am dead.
Wow, he is a minimalist, time management king, vacation king, I am a fan now ❤️
Also shooting for two films in same clothes. Minimalist king taking care of film budgets ❤️
Or maybe Twinkle makes him sign them to get him off her back
How insane is it to cast someone with that voice as Prithviraj
I respect minimalist. But Akshay imo just greedy. People who offer movies to him just lazy, making easy money.
Originally posted by: BFFGV537SEEJBZCJ
Also shooting for two films in same clothes. Minimalist king taking care of film budgets ❤️
of all outfits to repeat, he repeats the outfit which shouldn't have been worn even once to begin with
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
of all outfits to repeat, he repeats the outfit which shouldn't have been worn even once to begin with
Risk taking stylish ikaun minimalist king 👑❤️
Thank you for opening my eyes. Yet another reason to be his fan ❤️
I respect minimalist. But Akshay imo just greedy. People who offer movies to him just lazy, making easy money.
Yes it’s really getting out of hand. I cannot even keep track of which film he’s in
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Da5Gudyu_u8/?igsh=dGJoaWR2emI4M2c5
Can we take a moment to appreciate just how impossibly beautiful Madhuri looked in Dil To Pagal Hai? We often talk about Sonali Bendre and...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14IA7mkz5Aw https://x.com/i/status/2067122343143788637
https://youtu.be/XR7qvTgQ19o?si=9ZeP7we6mORQ6tfF
https://youtu.be/AKMYPjU52ng?si=ahidV7wirapmhwwe
2