Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Abhi is just like: yeah, no. Get your own bike.
That "sorry" 🤣
But what did he said to her after she blabbering
I loved his interview most❤️❤️
Abhi to arohi- Akshra agar opposite direction me ja rahi hai to main kya karu🤣 tum phuto yaha se 😆
Yeh insaan Arohi ko bike mein bitha nahi sakta
Toh puri life kaise jhelega
He also said na poora banda hi fisla hua hai🤣🤣🤣
Ye kaam wo neil kondega ke use apni bike pe bitha le🤣🤣
I think abhi had some plan..
he always dissapoints better we DNT expectOriginally posted by: ishq_vibes
I think abhi had some plan..