Originally posted by: BombayChic
it was timepass task. Can just forward to that segment and watch that.😊
instead am watching Witcher season 2. It’s fab so far :).
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: BombayChic
it was timepass task. Can just forward to that segment and watch that.😊
instead am watching Witcher season 2. It’s fab so far :).
How was the episode guys? Should I watch it?
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
How was the episode guys? Should I watch it?
Okaish tha. Govinda's section was nice
As per LF, it seems like Karan,Teja, Rashmi are contenders for ttf task. There can be one more contender and I think it can be nishu. Let's see
Anybody knows what was the convo between umar & shamita in washroom ? After rajiv s elimination
Originally posted by: Hahaahha
As per LF, it seems like Karan,Teja, Rashmi are contenders for ttf task. There can be one more contender and I think it can be nishu. Let's see
No Umar? Okay not surprised
umar lost the task ?Originally posted by: Hahaahha
As per LF, it seems like Karan,Teja, Rashmi are contenders for ttf task. There can be one more contender and I think it can be nishu. Let's see
Kiski band baji.. Rajiv and Riteish got evicted?
not sure umar was talking to rakhhi that he did not like winning task in front of Bichukle. so he has won the task but not sure