Hello everybody.😊
Another drama for the new sensation : Zaviyar Noman Ijaz .
https://www.facebook.com/119891698064789/posts/4684138624973384/?app=fbl
Hello everybody.😊
Another drama for the new sensation : Zaviyar Noman Ijaz .
https://www.facebook.com/119891698064789/posts/4684138624973384/?app=fbl
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I don't like Zaviyar Ijaz at all🤢why is he getting so many projects? Nepo kid hai 😫 Momina duraid Pakistani karan johar hai
Xavyar ejaz is amazing
I m so happy for him
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I don't like Zaviyar Ijaz at all🤢why is he getting so many projects? Nepo kid hai 😫 Momina duraid Pakistani karan johar hai
Nepo kid or not.. it doesn't matter.. the question is : is he a good actor? Does he have screen presence? After watching QMBK I am not convinced , but it is just his 1st show.. let's see !😉
I find him overrated 😫 He is in the industry because of his father. There are many actors in the industry who are much better than Zaviyar Ijaz but phir bhi they are underrated. I feel bad for Saad Qureshi.He is a very good actor and has a great screen presence but still he is not getting lead roles.Zaviyar Ijaz has no screen presence but still he is getting lead roles.
Nepo kid or not.. it doesn't matter.. the question is : is he a good actor? Does he have screen presence? After watching QMBK I am not convinced , but it is just his 1st show.. let's see !😉
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I find him overrated 😫 He is in the industry because of his father. There are many actors in the industry who are much better than Zaviyar Ijaz but phir bhi they are underrated. I feel bad for Saad Qureshi.He is a very good actor and has a great screen presence but still he is not getting lead roles.Zaviyar Ijaz has no screen presence but still he is getting lead roles.
He's just doing few dramas.. its not like he is on top of industry
Yes exactly
I don't know why people r overreacting so much
I have not seen his work yet so will give him a fair chance.
I have not seen his work yet so will give him a fair chance.
Plz watch sang e mAh when it starts