Minty ke kya vichaar hai?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Minty ke kya vichaar hai?
I don't think it's true guys.
I think it's just a rumor.
He's with me, so how can he be dating Vaani?? hahahaha
Kangu pangu must be fuming😆
Good for them, if they are happy but off topic - I know HR is handsome n all that but why does he look like he hasn't taken shower for ages. 😕
Originally posted by: piya2025
Good for them, if they are happy but off topic - I know HR is handsome n all that but why does he look like he hasn't taken shower for ages. 😕
Winters mein kon nahata hai bhai, main bhi ek hafte se nahi nahaya ek hi jeans pehenta hoon 😆
I approves this bootiful the jodi!! if true and Minty doesn't mind then 🧿🧿
😆
I like Vaani and wish her the best. That’s all I will say.
Bohout log nahate hain 😭 but what if I say he looks the same during summer & spring as well. 💀Originally posted by: PardesiBabu
Winters mein kon nahata hai bhai, main bhi ek hafte se nahi nahaya ek hi jeans pehenta hoon 😆
Why does he always pick the ugliest women to date? Suzanne, Shweta, Vaani?
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/tara-sutaria-and-aditya-roy-kapur-spark-dating-buzz-after-reported-breakup-with-veer-pahariya_234051
Hrithik Roshan on Jailer 2 sets photos He did a cameo https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ9K8mFE4aq/?img_index=2 igsh=Y3M2MjAya2g1dmRq
Perfect response because it's not like people suddenly started getting who was right, it's because more people dislike kangana now compared to...
https://varietyindia.com/hrithik-roshan-approached-for-chhaava-and-eetha-director-laxman-utekars-next-exclusive/
https://youtube.com/shorts/VGPAm4pKDDE How hot they both look here, it sucks they weren't utilized properly in a good storyline No mature love...
8