Actually, Anu having expectation is still fine.
But I was more put off with Samar and Pakhi having more expectations🤪
Like for what joy?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Actually, Anu having expectation is still fine.
But I was more put off with Samar and Pakhi having more expectations🤪
Like for what joy?
Actually, I suppose even anuj wasn't much aware about Mukku's life.
Maybe they were estranged from past 10 years, more so maybe from mukku's side because in one the earlier episodes, anuj was talking to GK and saying, God knows what mukku has on mind, what she does only she knows, and whenever he tries to call her, she doesn't respond, but when she wants to talk to him, she will keep calling him continously.
And as far as crying and hugging each other, I think it's very natural, anuj definitely loved his sister, and seeing her after so long, would have brought out all the pent up emotions.
After all koi regular touch mein ho, toh aise thodiya milta hain😳