Originally posted by: SundariP
Not saying she has to get married to Aryan just yet, only needs to take a firm stand that it's over means over.
Arre nava nava heartbreak hai. Waqt lagta hai bro. Ho jayega dheere dheere.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SundariP
Not saying she has to get married to Aryan just yet, only needs to take a firm stand that it's over means over.
Arre nava nava heartbreak hai. Waqt lagta hai bro. Ho jayega dheere dheere.
I wonder why people have objections to Janniya playing in today's episode. I literally hear it every now and then.i plainly love it and look forward to Aryans love story. No idea how it will pan out but can say after a long time looking forward to one. Rest have disappointed me. I was so glad Aryan came for Imlie today .For a new viewer Janniya gives hope that one day Imlie will also feel maybe too late. All I ask is a good love story. They need not marry but Imlie has to feel someday what Aryan will feel. Their journey is together so one day they both will feel same. It was interesting how they were in their own world when Janniya was played and rest of the world was looking at them and giving expressions . They all appeared insignificant . It was soothing
Originally posted by: libran90
Bhai Sundari ji, anything works as long as discussion allows us to create more threads.😆
Topic trf to new thread
I wonder why people have objections to Janniya playing in today's episode. I literally hear it every now and then.i plainly love it and look forward to Aryans love story. No idea how it will pan out but can say after a long time looking forward to one. Rest have disappointed me. I was so glad Aryan came for Imlie today .For a new viewer Janniya gives hope that one day Imlie will also feel maybe too late. All I ask is a good love story. They need not marry but Imlie has to feel someday what Aryan will feel. Their journey is together so one day they both will feel same. It was interesting how they were in their own world when Janniya was played and rest of the world was looking at them and giving expressions . They all appeared insignificant . It was soothing
Now you're talking ...
We were just discussing how everything fades in the bg in their interactions!!
PEPEPEPEPEPE EPEPEPEPE PEPEP