Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scissor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rish27

What's wrong with you Vikram? She still works for us and you are inviting Jai back

🀣🀣🀣

As veer I wish you enough money, jewelry and redlipstick to never need Jai again πŸ€£

Hey its pink πŸ’‹ πŸ’„ πŸ‘„ πŸ’ lipstick πŸ€£

Scissor thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Bro Jai si in Jail they both can have honey moon in Jail and start a new life in Goa. Goa is not good for us but for them , it will be the best place.🀣🀣

Who told u Honeymoon can be enjoyed only in goa.aao kabhi haveli pe(inviting u some haunted mansion πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£)

Edited by Scissor - 2 years ago
Scissor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

Soon I will start shipping Vikram and Champa if you keep talking like that. 🀣🀣

Seriously?? Money to throw yourself a party.🀣

The way both kunwarsa behave one day rani sa will throw them out of mansion.i m pretty sure.even they are so asking for money from champa itself🀣🀣

Edited by Scissor - 2 years ago
Scissor thumbnail

My wishes for Champa Darling... 

May you and Jai lead a happy and money money life with lots of bags filled with coconuts or whatever🀣🀣

May Indu Lanka wedding happen in the coming year and may you become an aunt soon🀣🀣

Aunt hogi aaappppppp.(u will become aunt) I m just a teen girl.🀣🀣sixth class girl offered me to play hoopla with her🀣🀣

Scissor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

omg it's hilarious 24/7 u only thinking about babies πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I m still a kidoooo.y u all are dragging  me in this.even I blow off a single candle🀣🀣🀣🀣

Scissor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

r u forget Goa is so lucky for ur bro because he made his first night in Goa otherwise it never happened πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Only this way ur brother is able to wear jute bag and kidnap his wife and almost married ur wife🀣🀣🀣

Scissor thumbnail

Originally posted by: VijayBlood

Happy birthday my dear burnt toast β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°sorry dear am late I have some issues in my phone I remember ur birthday .may you survive long enough to see ur teeths falling down and others eating your birthday cake πŸŽ‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Sorry guys I will catch u all am really very busy πŸ˜₯

Do u blessing me or cursing me.🀣Hey girl I want to die in my youth so that everyone will say how cute she looks when she died .I know I know u r jealous  of me.🀣🀣🀣that's y I never gave u kunnu🀣🀣🀣

Scissor thumbnail

Come on birthday girl, give us a treat🀣🀣

What kind of treat u want my loveπŸ˜‰? I think there is something in my cake.black forest one with lots of πŸ’ cherries,trufles,gulag jamun,samosas,pizzas,cold drinks ice cream etc.may be one of them.i m πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ  πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ running awayπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Scissor

Do u blessing me or cursing me.🀣Hey girl I want to die in my youth so that everyone will say how cute she looks when she died .I know I know u r jealous  of me.🀣🀣🀣that's y I never gave u kunnu🀣🀣🀣

u don't want to give him I already have him dear poor newton ur bro still hiding this yaar🀣🀣

Scissor thumbnail

Originally posted by: VijayBlood

u don't want to give him I already have him dear poor newton ur bro still hiding this yaar🀣🀣

He will never dare to cheat meπŸ˜†.he even fight with my uncle for raksha Bandhan gift for me.thats my fear dear🀣