Also, I forgot to mention earlier - AryLie arguing about doing the aarti gave me totally hubby-wifey feels. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Also, I forgot to mention earlier - AryLie arguing about doing the aarti gave me totally hubby-wifey feels. 🤣
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/imlie/5269827/faith-an-arylie-os
Gave a shot at writing and Arylie OS... do check it out!
Originally posted by: lovereading14
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/imlie/5269827/faith-an-arylie-os
Gave a shot at writing and Arylie OS... do check it out!
Lo hum baaton me reh gaye, aapne os likh dala....
I'm hearing that arylie are going to be locked in the room (by mistake by rupi who intends to lock adilie)
Now that would be great to watch ❤️
Originally posted by: SundariP
I'm hearing that arylie are going to be locked in the room (by mistake by rupi who intends to lock adilie)
Now that would be great to watch ❤️
Aryan aur Imlie lock honge aur fir Aditya pohoch jaega unlock karne ke liye aur phir se AryLie ko apni imagine ki hui compromising position me dekh lenga. 

Makers ka koi bharosa nahi. Imlie ka kuch wardrobe malfunction bhi de dein and Aryan may be helping her. And our imagination and assumption king will again get free ka fuel for his toxic words to spill.
Aryan aur Imlie lock honge aur fir Aditya pohoch jaega unlock karne ke liye aur phir se AryLie ko apni imagine ki hui compromising position me dekh lenga.
Makers ka koi bharosa nahi. Imlie ka kuch wardrobe malfunction bhi de dein and Aryan may be helping her. And our imagination and assumption king will again get free ka fuel for his toxic words to spill.
I'm totally okay with it.... Because it might finally open imlie's eyes to the true colors of her god-like image of babusaheeb and she might just acknowledge the truth that she's seeing since the start.
Also it will serve as a catalyst to bring arylie closer so who am I to complaint😆
Originally posted by: SundariP
I'm hearing that arylie are going to be locked in the room (by mistake by rupi who intends to lock adilie)
Now that would be great to watch ❤️
Rumours...
Didn't find a proof