Poll
When will Abhi and Aarohi's wedding rituals start?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
In Ichche Nodee the ML found out the truth on Sangeet, I feel here they might follow YRHPK and he will found out on engagement.
It will come out eventually before the wedding. The way mahima went in all angry mode she will do something. But i have question will the truth about sirat death and how aarohi tortures her with it will that come out. Because to me that's the only thing I wish to come out first.
Seriously.... Mahima should be shown doing something ya.... She is a strong person... Would be great to see her stand against arohi and harsh..... And yess.... Abhi should come to know of akshus past.... Cant wait to see when abhi knows abt akshus struggle so far..... But snail pace its going to be.... Need huge amt of patience for us....
Agreed Hari... I doubt that Birla's knows that Kairav-Akshu and Aarohi are half brother-sister.It will come out eventually before the wedding. The way mahima went in all angry mode she will do something. But i have question will the truth about sirat death and how aarohi tortures her with it will that come out. Because to me that's the only thing I wish to come out first.
I have hopes on Mahima and Neil afters today's episode.
After watching segment by SBB Abhi's tilak is done with Aarohi and more torture for us in upcoming episodes
I know AbhiRa is end game but the way they are saying there are alot of hurdles and time for AbhiRa to unite.
So do you people think will they get married and if yes then when will the wedding rituals start?
No tomatoes please... I'm just curious😆
Agree yr more torture for us 😒
May be soon they will start wedding rituals after all ye rista is famous for its wedding rituals😆
Rituals hoga sab Arohi k liye but kya pta end me shaddi Akshu se ho jaaye🤣
I think before marriage so Neil will marry aarohi...
So maybe we will have to bear for a week thenOriginally posted by: AutumnColors
In Ichche Nodee the ML found out the truth on Sangeet, I feel here they might follow YRHPK and he will found out on engagement.
Originally posted by: AutumnColors
In Ichche Nodee the ML found out the truth on Sangeet, I feel here they might follow YRHPK and he will found out on engagement.
How truth came out in that show ???
Yes they are showing same confusion, propose and rejection on loop and for a change a complete tilakOriginally posted by: Amru4krish
Seriously.... Mahima should be shown doing something ya.... She is a strong person... Would be great to see her stand against arohi and harsh..... And yess.... Abhi should come to know of akshus past.... Cant wait to see when abhi knows abt akshus struggle so far..... But snail pace its going to be.... Need huge amt of patience for us....
Akshu needs patience in the bucket we kept for Aarohi
But HC, Pranali, Utkarsh and some other from show also gave hint that AbhiRa is not happening this soon... They have many hurdles ahead.Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Agree yr more torture for us 😒
May be soon they will start wedding rituals after all ye rista is famous for its wedding rituals😆
Rituals hoga sab Arohi k liye but kya pta end me shaddi Akshu se ho jaaye🤣
Abhi will ditch Aarohi in Mandap🤓I think before marriage so Neil will marry aarohi...
She will turn into a psycho and plan revenge
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0