Poll
What should I call MeetAurMeet in written updates
Hi, as I am writing written updates, I am confused what should I use as an alias for MeetAurMeet couple… I begun with MH-MA but there was a confusion… then I moved on to Pati-Patni but their harqate did not let the name stick.. then I used Tom and Jerry for the longest time… yesterday I used Oonth-Jeeri or I can use Camel-Cumin.. so I initiated this poll so that you guys can tell me what should I name themin my written updates .. please do vote…
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Any alias will work for me but I voted for meety-meetwa as it was 1st option and I was confused.😆
Any alias will work for me but I voted for meety-meetwa as it was 1st option and I was confused.😆
I voted for Tom and jerry .. mje wo dono whi lgte h… 🤣
Meetwa n Meety as tis suits thm a lot 😳
Han thats why I said I am confused,even oonth and jeera is the name they had given each other.😆
I like Meety Meetwa and Tom Jerry both 😅
But voted for Meetwa Meety 🤗
Frankly, I love it when you call them Tom and Jerry❤️
Originally posted by: Scribbled_tales
Frankly, I love it when you call them Tom and Jerry❤️
chlo kisi ne to mera sath dia .. 🤗 warna mje lga sbko hi Meety-Meetwa chaiye …😔
I love saare.. 😆
TJ rakhte hai since it's unique to forum.. Meety Meetwa to sab bolte hai..
I love saare.. 😆
TJ rakhte hai since it's unique to forum.. Meety Meetwa to sab bolte hai..
love you jiggy for this ..🤗 but voting sbse jyada Meety-Meetwa k liye hi h… kya kre …