Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Usama khan is overrated. I don't like him at all🤢Srha Asghar aur Salman Saeed Amanat mein bhi hai
Apt cast for a daily soap. Will mostly give it a miss.😵
Apt cast for a daily soap. Will mostly give it a miss.😵
Please don't miss it 🤣
Have become a huge fan of Usama Khan after mohlat
I m glad he is getting work
I wish people cast agha Ali as well in dramas
He is so good and so underrated
Usama Khan is a talented young actor and he deserves the opportunities he is getting. He has shown tremendous growth and confidence from Sanwari to now.
First Promo Out now
So they changed its name to : Aik Sitam Aur
usama & anmol look interesting as a pair...