PLAY DOCTOR WITH AKSHU MAUSI
JIJA JI WILL SAY CAN I PLAY WITH YOU PLEAAAAAAASE

PLAY DOCTOR WITH AKSHU MAUSI
JIJA JI WILL SAY CAN I PLAY WITH YOU PLEAAAAAAASE

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
JIJA JI WILL SAY CAN I PLAY WITH YOU PLEAAAAAAASE - Can you elaborate this please, me no understand? 🤔
Originally posted by: Silveraliax
JIJA JI WILL SAY CAN I PLAY WITH YOU PLEAAAAAAASE - Can you elaborate this please, me no understand? 🤔
areee JIJA JI will want to play with AKSHU 🤣
On a more serious note, I feel bad for Arohis kids. First na aaye toh kya haal hoga bicharo ka?
woh toh abhimanyu karega. Arohi kahi bacho ko manjiri ke paas chor kar, kahi na kahi se ek super smart bacha dhoondlegi apne liye. Mahima ke taraf puri life bacho ko taane maregi
On a more serious note, I feel bad for Arohis kids. First na aaye toh kya haal hoga bicharo ka?
Wo number 1 hai to bachche bhi number 1 hone chahiye🤣
Best ko best h Milna chahiye

Mahima is not wrong actually...that parth doesn't do anything except arguing with his wife...
Its ok if he doesn't want to go to hospital do something else instead of taunting his wife whole day..
Omg !! This is so bad that I love it 🤣🤣🤣 it’s so cringy and hilarious
AKSHUUUUU MEIN TUMHARE SAATH DOCTOR KHELNA HAI
AB TUM NA NAHI BOL SAKTE KYUN KI MEIN AAPKA JEE JA JI HOON 🤣