Thank you for all the Aditya Hooda GiF… 🤗
I just love him. HC in that avatar is so cute and funny. He is so kiddish and bubbly in that show
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Thank you for all the Aditya Hooda GiF… 🤗
I just love him. HC in that avatar is so cute and funny. He is so kiddish and bubbly in that show
Let abhi channel adi ka bhoot for a few days would be great at least until he exposes aarohi.
Let abhi channel adi ka bhoot for a few days would be great at least until he exposes aarohi.
Originally posted by: Illuminatus.
yes, HC he can have chemistry with a stone if I am allowed to say. But the thing for me was that all his co-stars pale infront of Harshad's gorgeousness, powerful acting and overall beauty. My reality n reel experience gets jumbled with HC. He is too beautiful, perfect intense and powerful. With Pranali somehow the chemistry come so natural. I also realized both of them look more beautiful together when they share the screen. separate they are nice but together they glow.
Maybe I am a gone case. But am shippng hard.
He have great chemistry with all his costars but his chemistry with pranali is just so "real" for the lack of better word.❤️
Hey, I've seen team abhimanyu and team Abhinav badges in many members profile So how can I get these badges? Any help please.it will be...
Aaditya Gupta as Maria Male Lead. Not sure if Main Leads Abhira and Armann are retained
2