it was said by didi, she is delusional don't mind her, she has just passed her first year exams😂Originally posted by: ranijain
Well they said Sai topped her 2nd year.
So it has moved a year suddenly.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
it was said by didi, she is delusional don't mind her, she has just passed her first year exams😂Originally posted by: ranijain
Well they said Sai topped her 2nd year.
So it has moved a year suddenly.
I actually loved the sairat dance, keeping in mindset i dont know any shruti. and Sai's jibes in between specially to kaku about the tv being ashudh ,with their sairats hug shown,😂
Originally posted by: wonderwomen143
And Sruthi’s 8 months pregnancy, in Ghum world Sruthi is now 1 year 8 months pregnant.
Elephants have a gestation period of 22 months I think 😆
So Shruti is literally the elephant in the room nobody is addressing 🤣
But I liked SaiRat dance. Especially Sai. Kitni pyaari lag rahi hai
What!! are you serious? I am worried they will show both big Cs happened and she will give pregnancy news!! What is this 🤔
Didi said wth sai when sai askd about 1lakh worth tv your nt yet done final year only your 2nd year results out.
Ghum writers absolutely good for nothing.