Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
That dabba was Ranveer name written on it.... So now suhani have Ranveer dabba and Ranveer have suhani dabba 🤣
Ye dabba ka agl love story chal rhi hai 🤣
I’m excited for it 🤣 bring on the notes exchanging 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
That dabba was Ranveer name written on it.... So now suhani have Ranveer dabba and Ranveer have suhani dabba 🤣
Ye dabba ka agl love story chal rhi hai 🤣
I’m excited for it 🤣 bring on the notes exchanging 🤣
it also happens in India... Most of the female doctors do deliveries 🤪
But i didn't know in india too it happened as i thought ppl are more opened monde....i know abt other countries where only female docs can attend women
Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
That dabba was Ranveer name written on it.... So now suhani have Ranveer dabba and Ranveer have suhani dabba 🤣
Ye dabba ka agl love story chal rhi hai 🤣
Okie it was written Ranveer name there 😆 i can't read hindi 😳 so thought it was Suhaani's one😆
Flirting thing burst into laughter🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
it also happens in India... Most of the female doctors do deliveries 🤪
Not in the US then….I’m pretty sure my delivery was done by a male doctor 🤣🤣
note ka pata nahi but food delivery pka hoga 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
note ka pata nahi but food delivery pka hoga 🤣 🤣
Having lunch together? 😳
yes i asked my mom about She said male doctor hote but jada female hi karti hai.... Mostly male doctor assist them 😲
what you will say hey merko male doctor hi chahiye 🤣 I will not let female doctor touch me 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Not in the US then….I’m pretty sure my delivery was done by a male doctor 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
what you will say hey merko male doctor hi chahiye 🤣 I will not let female doctor touch me 🤣
I mean when I was born 🤣🤣 don’t know if my mom said anything