OUR LITTLE SECRET-RECREATING SHIVI (FF)PART 25 PG 64

Posted: 2 years ago

Hey guys………..back after a long writing break…………here is an os on shivi of parallel universe  ………storyline taken from very first episode of shivi (9 march21)…………

(the scene outside the store is same as the episode i.e. bike scene, their banter and all. The only think changed is that raavi has nothing to do with dev and shivi’s realtion is……you’ll see ahead😋😋)

Shiva leaves the store to go to kanta kaki’s function. As he starts riding , raavi suddenly arrives in front of him and he collides with the laal mirchi wala person resulting the trio falling on ground. After this raavi asks shiva to help her to which shiva says ‘agr algli baar order diya toh issimirchi ka soup bana kar peela dunga….’. after this, shivi’s funny banter and raavi’s cute nautanki starts.People around forces shiva to take raavi with him and at last he agrees.

Shiva smirks as he looks his chipkali sitting on behind with her gusse se laal face. ‘vaise toh apne naam ko humesha follow karti hai aur aaj dekho one-arm distance pe bethi hai………..ye ladki na……’ shiva thought. As he drives, a speed breaker makes bike stumble. Due to this this,raavi lands on shiva with her one hand and head on his shoulder and other onhis waist. A small smile creeps on shiva’s face. Before raavi could draw backher hand, shiva holds her hand on his waist and pulls her closer.‘Ab kyun paas khinch raha hai……uss time toh haath jhatak diya tha na…….’ raavi said all being annoyed. At this shiva rolls his eyes and stops the bike. ‘neeche utar….’  Said shiva clamly. Raavi looks on confused. She gets down the bike and so does shiva.Before raavi could question, shiva pulls and pin her b/w him and his bike.Raavi gulps and looks side wards to hide her shyness. shiva lifts her face andmake her look him. ‘kisne kaha tha ki secret rakhna hai….maine?’ said shiva raising his eyebrows at her. raavi accepting her defeat says ‘maine…..par-’but before she could complete, he pulled her closer and leans forward towhispers in her ear ‘sorry….tujhe thokne ke liye……dhul udda kar tera chehera kharab karne ke liye…..aur tere iss cute se, chotu se mini facture ke liye…….’. saying this he kisses her blushing cheek which made her blush harder. ‘aur agr main unke saamne shiva pandya se romeo pandya ban jata toh sab ke muh 😨😱 aise ho jate’ shiva says as he takes step backwards making raavi chuckle. Only they know how difficult it is to fight and behave like dushmans in front of all when they both are in love immensely. ‘hn aur isliye tu mujse paagal bandar kitarah ladta rahta hai sabke saamne’ raavi says grinning at him to which hereplies ‘aur main kya karu…tujhe hi toh secret relationship me rehna tha……ab bhughat……..aur tujhse dhang se acting bhi nhi hoti……tere chakar me krish aur dev ko shak bhi ho gya’. raavi makes acute pout and shyly says ‘kabhi na kabhi toh pata chalna hi hai sab ko………’. ‘hmm……bata toh sahi hai’ says shiva ashe moves closer and continues ‘par sochne ki baat ye hai ki heart attack kitno ko aayega……(raavi slaps hisarms playfully)…….maami ka toh sure hai…….sunte hi upar…..’.  to this he earns a glare from raavi. ‘acha thik hai thik hai……nhi kahunga kuch uss maami ko🤐……..khush?……’ says shiva. Hate for maami has always been constant for him but love for raavi is much greater and deeper thanthat. Shiva pulls her from waist making her hands land on his chest. Helovingly caress her hair and says ‘kabhi socha tha ki somnaath ke no.1 dusman ko ek dusre se pyaar ho jaye ga?…..’.to this raavi nods in no and says ‘suna toh tha ki love stories magical hoti hai but real me bhi ho sakti hai…ye nhi pata tha’ looking in his eyes lovingly and he too looks her with all hislove. He leans forward and kisses her forehead. ‘I really really love you shiva…. I love you….’ Raavi says as shehugs her. shiva hugs her back and says ‘97……….aaj tune mujhe 97th baar ye bola hai……..bahut jald century complete hojaye gi……..’ to which raavi replies ‘abhi toh sirf single century hui hai……mujhe toh aisi hazaar century puri karni haimarne se peh-’. ‘RAAVII……kitni baar kaha hai ki yeh word apne muh par mat laaya kar……..’ shiva retorts with fear. This is worst thing he can ever think of. Raavi knows this side of him. raavihugs him tighter and says ‘sorry….next time nhi bolungi promise….’. shiva too tightens his grip on her ‘I love you too raavi’.

They were lost in their moment when shiva received a call from dhara.Shivi broke apart and got a bit awkward realizing their surroundings. Shiva receives the call and tells dhara that he is on the way. Shiva gets on the bike. Raavi was about to sit but shiva stops her saying ‘aee mami ki behen ki beti…….ye tere romeo pandya ki nhi shiva pandyaki bike hai……..(raavi’s reaction 😯😠😤)…...isliye tujhe main kahin leke nhi jaun ga…’.‘haww……shiva ye galt baat hai’ retort raavi. ‘koi galt baat nhi……..kaha tha na ab bhugat……toh ghaseet apne pairr aur kar somanaath ki sairr…….’ he winks at her😉 and leaves. Raavi looks on annoyed muttering ‘phir se acting karna suru kar diya…….stupid, pagaal, idiot, gadheda’. Raavi opens her phone to check the location of the hall. A hearty smile came on her face as she finds that hall is just two minutes away for walking. She knows that side of him well.VERY WELL.

So this was it………hope you guys liked it.........pottermeow suggested me to write on secret relationship…….all type of reviews are welcomed……if you found it somewhat confusingthem do tell me so that I could do better the next time…….thanks for reading……and if you want me to continue then do tell me🤗🤗

part 2 on pg 6

Edited by virangna2005 - 2 years ago

hey dear.........read the story and suggest a title please..........and do tell how it is😘😘

Aww ❤️

This is soo pyaaraa 😍

Was a feelgood read. Do write more ❣️

Loved it! Shivi were super cute in this! 

I think "secrets" works as a title on its own, but if you want a little extra, "our little secret", might work better? 

Adorable❤️❤️

Shiva is cute in this one 😍

Originally posted by Pixiepadhi

Aww ❤️

This is soo pyaaraa 😍

Was a feelgood read. Do write more ❣️

thank you😘😘

will try to write more such happy-to-go stories as I am also in lovee with them💖💖

Originally posted by Pottermeow

Loved it! Shivi were super cute in this! 

I think "secrets" works as a title on its own, but if you want a little extra, "our little secret", might work better? 

thank you dear🤗🤗🤗glad you liked it.......

ya this titile will be better😘😘😘thanks

Originally posted by Nicky-nish

Adorable❤️❤️

Shiva is cute in this one 😍

THANK YOU🤗🤗

Loved it Virangna ❤️

Romeo Pandya 😆

Originally posted by VaishnaviG

Loved it Virangna ❤️