I have no personal objection, if Virangna's ok with it too and hasn't started work on it...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have no personal objection, if Virangna's ok with it too and hasn't started work on it...
Originally posted by: Odette_delusion
this idea was in my mind to write vut actually i am busy with my exams and sone issues of my life.............
So i am not able to write it hope so when i will get free will write soon......
Take ur time dear... Lols aj kl mn bhi zara out of state hi hn os ff s 😂😂😂😂 thori tabiyat theek jo jaye r exhibition ka kam ho jaye phr i will try to write 2 3 oses... Is doran agr koi pre wedding wala idea a gaya to surely share with u virangna 😍😍😍
Sure I have no issues😁😁😁 I am already working on other one......
I am working on a happy to go type os on shivi....😅😅Originally posted by: Pottermeow
I have no personal objection, if Virangna's ok with it too and hasn't started work on it...
Odette may work on this one.......I don't think that I will be able to justify the content😅😅😅Originally posted by: aimmyangle
Take ur time dear... Lols aj kl mn bhi zara out of state hi hn os ff s 😂😂😂😂 thori tabiyat theek jo jaye r exhibition ka kam ho jaye phr i will try to write 2 3 oses... Is doran agr koi pre wedding wala idea a gaya to surely share with u virangna 😍😍😍