Maybe hira is the mother🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Maybe hira is the mother🤣
I so want to see Kaushal Khan and Xavyar with Ayman saleem
Here they could have taken obi as well
He would have rocked with both
Koi aur actor nhi tha
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN
I so want to see Kaushal Khan and Xavyar with Ayman saleem
Here they could have taken obi as well
He would have rocked with both
I want to see her again with cba 😳
I wanted her with shehzad
They are coming togather too ..see this:
https://www.facebook.com/119891698064789/posts/4671786992875214/?app=fbl
They are coming togather too ..see this:
https://www.facebook.com/119891698064789/posts/4671786992875214/?app=fbl
I know and i m excited 😳
Teaser is out
I think this will replace Qissa meherbano ka or Parizaad
Both r going towards its end