mein kahaan happy hoon.tum sab logo sanchit ko troll kar rahaey ho.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
mein kahaan happy hoon.tum sab logo sanchit ko troll kar rahaey ho.
instead of esha it should be vaibhav,as both vaibhav and zamrood will take turn in lifting sonali🤣
Is this Riyansh guy one of the care takers of the contestants ?
He’s damn lucky. 😆
🧡🧡🧡
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXaOrlvDCHt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Okay we got a glimpse of our beautiful and talented SD kids from the shoot ❤
Find your favs 🤣
🤣 Bacha party is ❤️
Btw Can we expect to see our boy as a choreographer for SD5 ?
Why Tejas always the Laddu 🤣🤣🤣 all those swag and he ends up with nothing 🤣🤣🤣
And I'm sure he is the assistant choreographer for the kids now 🤣
Originally posted by: robedward
Why Tejas always the Laddu 🤣🤣🤣 all those swag and he ends up with nothing 🤣🤣🤣
And I'm sure he is the assistant choreographer for the kids now 🤣
shetty babies are innocent 🤣
Look at flow walking to get the thing like its a freaking model show while pari run to grab it 🤣
Bold : Inshallah nothing but best for my boy
Originally posted by: robedward
Why Tejas always the Laddu 🤣🤣🤣 all those swag and he ends up with nothing 🤣🤣🤣
And I'm sure he is the assistant choreographer for the kids now 🤣
Tejas is me as a kid. All confident that I'll beat the smaller bacchas but turns out they're smarter 🤣
And yes, looks like Tejas is already in the assisting zone Btw Aastha, that was Pari not Anshika 😆
Originally posted by: felixfelilah
Teajs is me as a kid. All confident that I'll beat the smaller bacchas but turns out they're smarter 🤣
And yes, looks like Tejas is already in the assisting zone Btw Aastha, that was Pari not Anshika 😆
🤫 don't spoil it for others
Haha yes I edited 😂
And also felix im freaking out 🤣 Tell me that I'm dreaming
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXdOAbFNJQ0/?utm_medium=copy_link