Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Was thinking...will Deba be able to make to the award function or not??She is shooting...kuch toh pic dal leti Kartik ke saath...PH ko itni bhi chupana kyun hai??It's not that she is a huge star or they are launching her as a surprise...

Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Insta glitch hai kya...KV's follower count suddenly dropped to 456k...it was 457k..

utna hi hain dont worry 457k 🤣

Dumpling thumbnail

Was thinking...will Deba be able to make to the award function or not??She is shooting...kuch toh pic dal leti Kartik ke saath...PH ko itni bhi chupana kyun hai??It's not that she is a huge star or they are launching her as a surprise...

are nahi aanewali shooting kar rahi hain toh kaise aayegi jara bacchi par rehem karo launch mei bhi thak kar aa gayi .i doubt she s coming unless she is back tonite which looks doubtful aur kya sirf 2 din shooting ke liye gayi .

divine_16 thumbnail
divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dumpling

are nahi aanewali shooting kar rahi hain toh kaise aayegi jara bacchi par rehem karo launch mei bhi thak kar aa gayi .i doubt she s coming unless she is back tonite which looks doubtful aur kya sirf 2 din shooting ke liye gayi .

I was thinking...might take a day off...and as the award function will be in the evening...may be.. she comes tomorrow attend it  and returns the next day early in the morning.Its just that I will miss Devir masti...

Dumpling thumbnail

I was thinking...might take a day off...and as the award function will be in the evening...may be.. she comes tomorrow attend it  and returns the next day early in the morning.Its just that I will miss Devir masti...

are travelling not easy these days and i think entering in Maharashtra needs a negative Covid test .so many formalities its better to travel less covid is again spreading 🙄

roym thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I want to see chilled buddies chilling 🥺 hya par kaise ayegi bacchi

roym thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Bold -She didnt lyk kartik it seems...shoot khatam hone se pehle i unfollow bhi kar dia...😆