I don’t like Umar one bit and his behaviour needed to be called out however Salman went too far by dragging Asim
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don’t like Umar one bit and his behaviour needed to be called out however Salman went too far by dragging Asim
I don’t like Umar one bit and his behaviour needed to be called out however Salman went too far by dragging Asim
if you don’t like him then why bother and comment here ! Stop being obsessed ! I had written it is for Umar fans.!
Originally posted by: itsnotme
What kind of an elder brother sits quietly and listens to all the shit being said about his younger brother? Not even a word in his defense despite him being here courtesy Asim. Had this guy stood up for his brother today in front of Salman, he would have earned so much respect but he chose to remain silent.
ya right ! And salman Khan will let him speak.? Apne liye to bolne nahi deta. He will spank him left right snd centre if he dare speak! So it’s better to keep quiet as that’s what they want.
then go to his AT and write it if it's for fans only.Originally posted by: urvashi5432
if you don’t like him then why bother and comment here ! Stop being obsessed ! I had written it is for Umar fans.!