

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Aisa ho jayeah ...toh sab thikh na ho jayeah...
Akshu has finally started screaming!!! However i dont think its gonna change anything!😔
Akshu has finally started screaming!!! However i dont think its gonna change anything!😔
Lol. I just watched the precap. What did she scream? I didn't understand
Lol. I just watched the precap. What did she scream? I didn't understand
BAS KAR AAROHI GOENKA 🤣🤬
BAS KAR AAROHI GOENKA !!!!
Best precap ever ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Akshu needs to fight for her love ♥️♥️♥️
And what ever tel that was godal or podal its a bloody dream sequence for SURE!!!!!! 3000%
Why do I feel like even if Akshara opens up now, nobody will trust her? I mean the Birlas and Abhimanyu. Not Goenkas. I am sure Goenkas know Aarohi won't just jump in to the fire and save anyone. 🤣
Why do I feel like even if Akshara opens up now, nobody will trust her? I mean the Birlas and Abhimanyu. Not Goenkas. I am sure Goenkas know Aarohi won't just jump in to the fire and save anyone. 🤣
lolol they were like AAROHI wouldn't save a cookie for anyone 🤣