Good night constipated bidi amma🤗🤣🤣
Good night constipated bidi amma🤗🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
That's one of my favourite comedy movies🤣jitni baar bhi dekho I still find it funny🤣
I don’t think I’ve ever watched it 🤣 who’s in it?
Kartik Aaryan and Kriti Sanon are the leads 🤣
It's available on youtube I guess 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Kartik Aaryan and Kriti Sanon are the leads 🤣
It's available on youtube I guess 🤣
Most likely 🤣 otherwise I have my ways of finding it 😎
You might enjoy it 🤣🤣
It's based on live-in relationship🤣and how society reacts to it 🤣
Good night stalkers and good day to Meghu🤗🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
You might enjoy it 🤣🤣
It's based on live-in relationship🤣and how society reacts to it 🤣
Oh wow 🤣 wonder how the masses reacted to it 🤣
I’ve always believed that you truly learn how a person is when you live with them 🤣 seen it a lot in my college days
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Good night stalkers and good day to Meghu🤗🤣
Good night hriti 🤗🤣
Really 😲
Yeah 🤣 from friends and my own experience 😆 how people seem outside of the home doesn’t have to be the same for in the home 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yeah 🤣 from friends and my own experience 😆 how people seem outside of the home doesn’t have to be the same for in the home 🤣
Yeah.. they are different different at work/college and at home 🤣
I am too 🤣
I thought u have seen many live in 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k