Yes R u is aaru 🤣
Hi R u 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Yes R u is aaru 🤣
Hi R u 🤣
Sid is waiting kab se 🤣
Sid is waiting kab se 🤣
I got busy and was hoping Ayesha would add something before her vacation 🤣
Metz will leave the scene and go back to him 😳
The mornings are empty 🤣
R u is fine 🤣
R u is fine 🤣
Good 🤣 glad to hear it R u
I updated it 🤣 go and see
R u sure about that 🤣
U wake up early May be that's y 🤣
R u sure about that 🤣
Yes I’m sure 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k