Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ye Shivi milkmochaa aaj badi kamaal kar rahi hai😆
Shiva ko isse kuch seekna hoga, kaise kamaal aur dhamaal karte hain 😆
haina lekin gadheda ko kuch nahi aata fir bhi samjha
Ye Shivi milkmochaa aaj badi kamaal kar rahi hai😆
Shiva ko isse kuch seekna hoga, kause kamaal aur dhamaal karte hain 😆
For the first time I am seeing a shy, stuttering and nervous male lead on itv.its usually the other way round where the hero is bold and confident, flirts with the heroine who is all shy , nervous, hyperventilating and runs away.😂
And I admit that I love this bholu gadheha 🥺❣️
I know 🤣 our gadheda neither makes a move nor continues when she makes a move 😆Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
For the first time I am seeing a shy, stuttering and nervous male lead on itv.its usually the other way round where the hero is bold and confident, flirts with the heroine who is all shy , nervous, hyperventilating and runs away.😂
And I admit that I love this bholu gadheha 🥺❣️
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
I know 🤣 our gadheda neither makes a move nor continues when she makes a move 😆
The way he runs away all shy and awkward 🤣
Kaise ho bhai logggg? 🤗
mein theek hoon Ritu 🤗Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Kaise ho bhai logggg? 🤗
Teri tabeeyet kaise hai aur aaj pura din kaha thi
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
mein theek hoon Ritu 🤗
Teri tabeeyet kaise hai aur aaj pura din kaha thi
Tabiyat tho waisi si hi hai yaarr...🤡
Main aaj lunch pe gaya tha Papa ke sath. Isiliye nhi aayi. 😳