What is a Sharvari vagh doing there ?
She's Katrina's hone wali devrani 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What is a Sharvari vagh doing there ?
She's Katrina's hone wali devrani 😂
Wow, that is so authentic and such fun filled pix.
Waise pix tho release hue hai ab... What was all the drama about it then.
Kat got into a really fun filled family... So lucky! Never seen her so cool earlier.
He's a Punjabi? She a Muslim or a Christian?
But shaadi rajasthani? kinda weird? Didn't they want their cultural marriage?
I guess they just mashed up all the Hindu wedding themes and had a wedding of their own!!
Vicky is a Punjabi but Katrina Is definitely not a Muslim. I guess she is a Christian by birth ? But respects all religions I guess .
Katrina s lehenga is nice ! Wish their marriage goes the long run
He looks so proud lmao 😂
https://twitter.com/KaifSparkleEyes/status/1469988956557262850?t=QuJK9T3iivAmHO0aI84HRA&s=19
Beautiful pictures!!! Omg I have never seen Kat smiling this much ever! My jaw is hurting for her 😆
They look so gorgeous, so happy, so fun!
Love this outfit on Kat, the colours are so vibrant and judging from these wedding pics Vicky is definitely handsome 😆
Vicky be like “Mera sundar sapna sach ho gaya “ 😆
They look very happy and in love and that is all that should matter.
But if I am being honest I am disappointed that they chose sabyasachi for all of the events. Also bored of seeing the bride in one after another lehenga. I am sure there are other traditional attires like the Kurti, shararas, saree, kameez etc. Even the Pakistani style lehengas with longer blouses would have been a good option.
their shaadi seemed like a typical punjabi style wedding. So do the other wedding events.Originally posted by: VintageWine
He's a Punjabi? She a Muslim or a Christian?
But shaadi rajasthani? kinda weird? Didn't they want their cultural marriage?
oh boy.. Her face!!! She's like a walking ad for botox
Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal and Shyam Kaushal new video https://x.com/katrinauniqued/status/2092507645336772893?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
Vicky Kaushal, Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh are not the successors of the Khans. They are, in several respects, a more compelling proposition....
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdwdUwItfM8/?stkn=MWl0cml0NXB0czBicg==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfQnazDDmn/?igsh=MWtuYTc5ajAzeGVmYg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX4yS9ZKhvz/
8