Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I really loved how they kept this scene free from any unnecessary awkwardness👍🏼.
Originally posted by: Oeindrila
I really loved how they kept this scene free from any unnecessary awkwardness👍🏼.
His expression jab dusri Baar firse spray ho jata hain🤣
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
those of you who were asking about his pink hoodie .. and thought it was edited.. he wore it in the show itself .. see this vm
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXPDSS0hKZd/?utm_medium=copy_link
actual clip in that pink hoodie
https://twitter.com/uwarraich2/status/1469926791775203330?s=21
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
actual clip in that pink hoodie
https://twitter.com/uwarraich2/status/1469926791775203330?s=21
I went to watch this episode and I sooo miss MH in her tees... She looked so cute 😍.

Originally posted by: Oeindrila
I went to watch this episode and I sooo miss MH in her tees... She looked so cute 😍.
see her hairstyle is also not weird… Did they change her wig to make her look more awkward.. or did she lose weight…
whosoever did this by increasing the speed .. is an artist… their voice looks exact like the voice of tom and jerry …🤣
https://www.instagram.com/fatissa_fatissa/p/CXTGrC2JBCn/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
see her hairstyle is also not weird… Did they change her wig to make her look more awkward.. or did she lose weight…
Ikr... Her wig didn't look so evident back then.
Originally posted by: Oeindrila
I went to watch this episode and I sooo miss MH in her tees... She looked so cute 😍.
Which episode is this...?
Ashi is looking pretty.Looking her age without those parda sarees.
Which episode is this...?
Ashi is looking pretty.Looking her age without those parda sarees.
Epi-9
Sept 1
MH in tees & denims is ❤😍.