I know you are right but 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know you are right but 🥺
episode is uploaded on hs now so the shady website will also have the good quality epi lol
Hotstar has uploaded the episode
Originally posted by: majoni03
Hotstar has uploaded the episode
Waiting for hulu
Originally posted by: PoohNotFound
Anitha understood in a jiffy that something was wrong but Bhabhimaa who knows the house and members by heart is playing dumb. 🤪 I don't even know what to say.
Now I really want Anita to marry Gautam, throw everyone out including Suman and take over Pandya Store. Enough of this nonsense. She seems to be smarter than everyone😡
Dearest makers,
Please give clarity on “KYA SHIVA KAMRE ME WAPAS AA GYA HAI?”
Regards,
Viewers
#WeWantRoomMeRomance
Shiva just entered the room and then the shivi scene happened and he go upset at the thought of her leaving after the 6 month wait and left and raavi came after him when they came upon the devta krish scene and rishita rushed towards the stairs lol
Guys I have uploaded day before yesterday’s caps .
Sorry for being late 😳
Unable to tag @paru95 and @khoobsurat123Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
Guys I have uploaded day before yesterday’s caps .
Sorry for being late 😳