Ahhh... this story has my heart. And the way you're taking each chapter is just so lovely
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ahhh... this story has my heart. And the way you're taking each chapter is just so lovely
Originally posted by: Potterhead3009
Ahhh... this story has my heart. And the way you're taking each chapter is just so lovely
Thank you so much..
A question though.. are you and phead_harry same or different accounts? I don't know why I assumed they are same? 😀
Thank you so much..
A question though.. are you and phead_harry same or different accounts? I don't know why I assumed they are same? 😀
Nope...totally different people. 😂😂 but I get your confusion.
Sorry then.. will tag you separately next time 😄
It's lovely both are trying to bridge the gap between them❤️
Nice chapter. So virat did nt want pakhi presence in his life any more.
Thank u for tagging me
This angry Virat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>♾ Show wala Virat
Beautiful update❤❤
Sorry forgot to tag you guys
Wonderful!!!👏
Also liked the reason of cold war between Jeeva-Shiva... Shivani bua ki shaadi !!!! Hope to get some Sairat scenes there😳..(Sairat scenes ki bhookhi🤣)
Thank u for tagging!!!🤗
Continue soon!!
Awesome part
Virat don't want pakhi interface his life 👍
Thanks loved it 🤩🤩💖