Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Bapu mujhe toh bhool hi jaao that I can conduct a game… Idhar khelne ka time mile wohi bahut hai forget about hosting 😆
I so want to play board games at home since ages but I couldn’t find time to sit and play..
Christmas is coming sabki holiday hogi. Aap tab karlena ek chota sa sheep round..
Koi na khelenge board games batao kab aana hai..😆
Sign me up...Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Tagging more..come nd play guys
Won't be able to stay active on the thread but will play this one for you😳
Jhooti afwaah hai 😆
Sach karado maza aajayga!! You also do chota sheep round take inspiration from
Sach karado maza aajayga!! You also do chota sheep round take inspiration from
Take inspiration from bee in advance
Sach karado maza aajayga!! You also do chota sheep round take inspiration from
Soni waiting for Qs for chhota sheep game 2 🥳 😆
When is Bee hosting?
I'm expecting Food and nostalgia questions from her!! Haina Soni.. 😅
I'm expecting Food and nostalgia questions from her!! Haina Soni.. 😅
tulsi or basil type na ho bas 😒😆 nostalgia I am busy can't play 😆