Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Avijay

Thanks for your concern for my health.😳M perfectly alright now and please don't say sorry for anything.

N now m back on track, will try to update as soon as possible. 

And about twitter group, m in that group. But m not an active member, I just read the chat regularly. And even I don't know any other member over there. Being an Amritam fan I love to be a part of that group. I have updated the next part. Hope you'll like it. 

It's great to hear that you are fine now. 🤗

Take care dear 🤗

Same as you. I am also not that active in that group but I read the messages there 😆

P.S. I couldn't read what I wrote in any of the posts, so there might be mistakes. Please ignore them. 

Edited by Anindita91 - 2 years ago
Avijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anindita91

Loved, loved, loved this chapter. Though there's very less of AmriTam but the back story is really, really beautiful ❤️❤️❤️

Normally as every teens are Pritam was such a carefree, happy kid wanting to follow his passion, but the tragedy that strike his life was so heartbreaking. To lose both the parents in that tender age matured him fast 🥺💔😭

(Just a confusion what did he choose to become after his parents death? Is he an IPS officer here too? Due to terrorist attack he lost his parents so my assumption is that he is an IPS officer, but still if you could clarify)

Mrs. Sharma- beta ye kaam vaam toh chalta rahega. Shaadi ki umar ho gyi hai, jldi se koi achi si ladki dekhkar humara  bhi muh meetha karwao. Gayatri ji kab tak ghar ka saara bojh uthaengi. Unki umar ho chali hai, unhe bhi aaram ka mauka do. He just smiled in response.

The shaadi was part is so, so apt for anyone who is not married after a certain age 

These relatives and Aunties in the wedding party I tell you 😆

Kudos to you for including that part. It's so apt 👏👍🏼

I loved Pritam and his Daadi's bonding. It's beautiful. ❤️

She was one hell of a beauty and innocence, which he always desired in his life partner.

Trust me, I will tell you honestly, when in the flashback Nikita was singing and Pritam was mesmerized by her beauty I assumed you are describing Vishakha and I almost had a heart attack 🤣

Vishakha and innocence doesn't go along together 😳

(Till now she has only scared us in the show 😆

But that's the beauty of her character and Akansha is slaying this role.)

I loved Pritam and Nikita's chotu sa love story. It's beautiful. ❤️❤️❤️

At least his past is not painful in here like in the show. He got the desired love he deserved. ❤️

So Vishakha is Nikita's step sister. And it seems she doesn't love Nikita. She is jealous and insecure of her if I am not wrong. That's bad. 💔

I will give it Pritam, he so smoothly and honestly told Vishakha that he loves Nikita. He basically didn't hurt her and anyone in that matter. He very maturely and harmlessly handled the whole situation. 👏👏❤️❤️

I just can't understand what is Vishakha's problem? 😡

She never loved her sister and look at her she is blaming Pritam of being an irresponsible father. 😲😡

But there is a saying truth always prevails. It's absolutely correct. In the end Pritam got the custody of his son Amit. Yeayyy 🥳❤️

Well, well, well everything was beautiful. But for me the best part of this chapter is when Amit reaches the Sakhuja house. ❤️❤️❤️

He instantly bonded with Amrita. ❤️❤️

They didn't share any words, nothing, but still they bonded, as if they were connected from before, maybe from a different lifetime. Amrita was meant to be his mother. They were meant to be in each others lives. This was magical 

Amrita noticed that the boy was looking at her without even blinking for once.She was getting affectionate towards the kid. ❤️❤️❤️

This to a new beginning, that beginning which was meant to be 

Itne akdu insaan ka itna pyaara bacha, kuch ajeeb lag rha hai. Aur iski maa kahan hai? 🤣

She will always think that he is a gunda and akdu 🤣🤣

But, but, but I loved it when finally, for the first time Amrita saw that Pritam which she never could have imagined existed. 

The emotional, loving, caring, gem of a person Pritam ❤️

Pritam (emotionally) - iski mehak ko mehsoos karna chahta hu, bahut dino baad mila hai ye mujhe. Iski khushboo ko apne andar samaana chahta hu, iski ek ek dhadkan ko sun na  chahta hu, iski garmahat se apne ander k dard ko pighlana chahta hu. Bahut intzaar kiya hai is pal ka, isey ab kisi b kimaat par khud se judaa nahi honey doonga and tears began to flow from his eyes.

These few lines ❤️❤️❤️

This is our Pritam. Hat's of to you for writing these lines. These are sooo our Pritam.

(When he will finally get Rahul's custody he will be like this. These lines are so apt Avi. Kudos to you for bringing alive our Pritam Pyaare so beautifully in your story.)

Loved this chapter. It's so beautiful and heart toughing ❤️❤️❤️

Loved it. 

So finally our Ansh is coming too in the next chapter 🥳

Pritam, Amrita, Amit and Ansh - complete family 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

P.S. you know the USP of this story is it's based on our favourite show. That's why it's so special to me. The characters and almost everything is based on the show. It connects so well. And as you watch the show regularly you just know the characters in and out. It shows in the way you write them + you include some best signature scenes from the show too (statue scene, Pritam-Kamli banter, Amrita doing jasoosi on Pritam). That makes this story so special, enjoyable and relatable and when I read I can perfectly imagine Hasan and Esha playing those scenes in my mind. I loveeee this so much because of that. Kudos to you for bringing our AmriTam and the Sakhuja family burst into life so beautifully. 👏👏👍🏼👍🏼

P.P.S. I was very excited in the last chapter that finally Amrita started feeling for Pritam. Please focus on that too. Pretty please. Focus on our AmriTam's love story too 😳😳

First of all I want to apologise you  for responding so late.I rarely login to IF account.

And thank you so much once again for such a thoughtful post on the story. I am grateful to you for investing your precious time for that.

(Just a confusion what did he choose to become after his parents death? Is he an IPS officer here too? Due to terrorist attack he lost his parents so my assumption is that he is an IPS officer, but still if you could clarify)

Will clarify in the upcoming update.

I loved Pritam and Nikita's chotu sa love story. It's beautiful.

I wanted a happy past for him as well, so thought of it.

I just can't understand what is Vishakha's problem.

This again will be clarified in the chapters ahead.

Well, well, well everything was beautiful. But for me the best part of this chapter is when Amit reaches the Sakhuja house.
He instantly bonded with Amrita.
Amrita was meant to be his mother. They were meant to be in each others lives. This was magical.

I want to explore more of this bond as it will pave way for the new journey of Amritam 's relationship.

These few lines 
This is our Pritam. Hat's of to you for writing these lines. These are sooo our Pritam.
(When he will finally get Rahul's custody he will be like this. These lines are so apt Avi. Kudos to you for bringing alive our Pritam Pyaare so beautifully in your story.)

M extremely happy that you loved them.Even my favourite part in this chapter are these lines. I actually thought that what it would have been like, if I were in his place at that moment, and came up with it. In the show also, whenever he utters Rahul's name, there is something in that moment, a strong longingness, which I tried to portray through these lines.

And surely I will focus on Amritam love story. Thanks once again for shedding lights on even the hidden aspects of the story. ❤️

Avijay thumbnail

P.S. you know the USP of this story is it's based on our favourite show. That's why it's so special to me. The characters and almost everything is based on the show. It connects so well. And as you watch the show regularly you just know the characters in and out. It shows in the way you write them + you include some best signature scenes from the show too (statue scene, Pritam-Kamli banter, Amrita doing jasoosi on Pritam). That makes this story so special, enjoyable and relatable and when I read I can perfectly imagine Hasan and Esha playing those scenes in my mind. I loveeee this so much because of that. Kudos to you for bringing our AmriTam and the Sakhuja family burst into life so beautifully. 

I think this deserves the separate post.
Firstly m glad that this story is special to you.
You are absolutely right, this is my favourite show right now and the only show m watching.
I prefer to watch only one show at a time and invest my time on that only. M very choosy in this matter, for me three things matters the most in any show,
1.The Leads-Here Hasan toh was my favorite already since Shapath days and Esha was a new face to me but I started liking her after watching this show. Other casts and characters are also well balanced in the show.
2.The Story-Its a emotional yet balanced writing with all the bitter sweet flavors which can easily attracts a sensible viewer. So realistically they are portraying different aspects of  life.
3.The Music-Music is like a soul of this show. Even in intense situations it is subtle, not like other shows with ear bursting sounds. Promo track as well as title track were beautiful.Both the Bgms for the leads are just amazing. Pritam bgm is also impressive. Earlier I didn't liked it but now after his Ips entry scene, m loving this also.
As for Amritam, this couple holds a special place in my heart, which enabled me to write something about them which I have never done for any other couple, I have shipped previously.
I connect with them though they are fictional characters but something is there that I share with them n while penning them down, l literally live them.
Thank you so  much for understanding and appreciating my thoughts. I am short of words to express what I feel when I read your lovely posts.❤️

Anindita91 thumbnail

First of all I want to apologise you  for responding so late.I rarely login to IF account.

Hey, hey please don't apologise for responding late. I understand. We all have a life outside IF, so please don't apologise. 

And thank you so much once again for such a thoughtful post on the story. I am grateful to you for investing your precious time for that.

Thank you so much 🤗

I love to read this story. Thank you for writing this story. 🤗

Will clarify in the upcoming update.

I loved Pritam and Nikita's chotu sa love story. It's beautiful.

I wanted a happy past for him as well, so thought of it.

I just can't understand what is Vishakha's problem.

This again will be clarified in the chapters ahead.

Well, well, well everything was beautiful. But for me the best part of this chapter is when Amit reaches the Sakhuja house.
He instantly bonded with Amrita.
Amrita was meant to be his mother. They were meant to be in each others lives. This was magical.

I want to explore more of this bond as it will pave way for the new journey of Amritam 's relationship.

These few lines 

M extremely happy that you loved them.Even my favourite part in this chapter are these lines. I actually thought that what it would have been like, if I were in his place at that moment, and came up with it. In the show also, whenever he utters Rahul's name, there is something in that moment, a strong longingness, which I tried to portray through these lines.

These were really, really, beautiful. You portrayed our Pritam perfectly. This was so him. I will say jackpot with how precisely you wrote these few lines. 👏👍🏼

And surely I will focus on Amritam love story. Thanks once again for shedding lights on even the hidden aspects of the story. ❤️

Yeayyyyy, I am waiting for Amrita to fall for Pritam too just like he loves her. 😳

Thank you for appreciating my comments 🤗

My replies are in maroon

Anindita91 thumbnail

P.S. you know the USP of this story is it's based on our favourite show. That's why it's so special to me. The characters and almost everything is based on the show. It connects so well. And as you watch the show regularly you just know the characters in and out. It shows in the way you write them + you include some best signature scenes from the show too (statue scene, Pritam-Kamli banter, Amrita doing jasoosi on Pritam). That makes this story so special, enjoyable and relatable and when I read I can perfectly imagine Hasan and Esha playing those scenes in my mind. I loveeee this so much because of that. Kudos to you for bringing our AmriTam and the Sakhuja family burst into life so beautifully. 

I think this deserves the separate post.
Firstly m glad that this story is special to you.
You are absolutely right, this is my favourite show right now and the only show m watching.

I prefer to watch only one show at a time and invest my time on that only. M very choosy in this matter, for me three things matters the most in any show,
1.The Leads-Here Hasan toh was my favorite already since Shapath days and Esha was a new face to me but I started liking her after watching this show. Other casts and characters are also well balanced in the show.
2.The Story-Its a emotional yet balanced writing with all the bitter sweet flavors which can easily attracts a sensible viewer. So realistically they are portraying different aspects of  life.
3.The Music-Music is like a soul of this show. Even in intense situations it is subtle, not like other shows with ear bursting sounds. Promo track as well as title track were beautiful.Both the Bgms for the leads are just amazing. Pritam bgm is also impressive. Earlier I didn't liked it but now after his Ips entry scene, m loving this also.
As for Amritam, this couple holds a special place in my heart, which enabled me to write something about them which I have never done for any other couple, I have shipped previously.
I connect with them though they are fictional characters but something is there that I share with them n while penning them down, l literally live them.
Thank you so  much for understanding and appreciating my thoughts. I am short of words to express what I feel when I read your lovely posts.❤️

Whatever you said about this show are so on point. This show have those elements which one will not find in other shows. I always fall short of words when I want to describe this show. 

I am not someone who watches television shows that much. I am more of a movie buff. Even if I do watch I fast forward the episodes and watch them. I can never complete one show. The reason behind it is high voltage drama. I literally hate it and ITV thrives on it unfortunately. 

When I saw the promo of ZMGA for the first time I liked it's concept. So thought of giving it a chance. But honestly from the first episode the show gripped me. The beauty of it is something that you can't get away from. 

The last show which I watched I mean the whole show was Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha. It kind of had a similar base and concept but was different from ZMGA in many ways too. 

After that ZMGA is another show which I am watching where I have not missed a single episode, a single scene and I know this is one show which I will watch till the end. This show even brought me back to IF. I was not active here for many years. 

In between I have watched shows here and there, few episodes that too fast forwarding them. But none of them gripped me. There are very few, handful shows which I have watched from the start till the end. 

So you can understand I guess how much special this show is for me. And your story is totally based on this show. The characters are also based on this show. You haven't changed them much. That's why I connect with your story so much and it's really close to my heart. 

@b - thank you so much for writing this beautiful story. It shows in the way you write how much even you love and enjoy the show. 🤗❤️

Eagerly waiting for the next part. Do update soon. 😳

Avijay thumbnail

Part 7

Morning
Sakhuja's were having a tea when Pritam approached them.
Dadaji-Aaja puttar cha sha pi le, phir baithkar baatein krte hain.
Pritam - ji shukriya dadaji, main vo.aa.. sabse pehle toh aap sbse maafi maangna chahta hu kyuki maine aap sbse apne bache ka sach chupaya.
Dadaji- puttar, jo hua so hua, mitti paa de purani bataan nu, acha ikk gal das mainu,tera bacha ab tak tha kahan aur iski maa kahan hai?
Pritam - Ji vo... child care home mein tha or meri patni ab is duniya mein nahi hai. Isey janam dete hi is duniya se chali gyi.
Beeji - Maaf krna puttar hum tera dil nahi dukhana chahtey the.
Pritam - koi baat nahi beeji, pehle bahut mushkil  hoti thi is sach ko sweekar karne mein par aap sabse milkar zindagi ko dekhne ka nazariya hi badal gya hai mera. (looking at Amrita ).
Amrita (in her mind) - Shayad apni patni ko khone k dard ki baat kar rha tha ye kal raat. Ajeeb aadmi hai, akele hi itna dard apne ander sametey  ji raha hai. Kisi ko kuch pata hi nahi chalne diya, gusse or akad ka mukhouta lagakar.
Nimmo-taqdeer ka likha koi badal saka hai bhala. Acha puttar bache ka naam kya hai?
AMIT.... Pritam and Amrita both blurted out simultaneously.
Soni - bhabhi aapko kaise pta?
Amrita - Vo kal raat ko bache k liye doodh lekar gyi thi, tbhi inse poocha tha.
Dadaji-Bada hi pyara naam hai, Amit!
Pritam - ji ab mai chalta hu Amit k uthne ka waqt ho gya hai.
Beeji-puttar kisi bhi cheez ki zaroorat ho toh bejijhak bol dena. Chota bacha hai kuch na kuch toh lagta hi rehta hai unko.
Pritam - ji bilkul.
Kabir followed Pritam as soon as the latter climbed up the stairs. He called him and hugged him tightly.
Pritam - Oye fighter, ab ye kya harkat hai,looking at him confused.
Kabir-Sethi sir ne mujhe kal office bulaya tha or ye dekho mujhe appointment letter diya hai phir se office join krne k liye.
Pritam - haan toh mujhe kyu bata raha hai, jaake gharwaalon ko khushkhabri de. (trying to be ignorant)
Kabir - bataunga unhe bhi, par pehle uske saath toh ye khushi baat lu jiski vajah se ye mumkin hua hai.Meera ne mujhe sab bata diya hai.
Pritam - Dekh ye baat apne gharwaalon ko mat batana, or aagey se aisa koi bhi kaam mat krna jisse unhe sharmindagi uthani pade.Samjha?
Kabir - Ok boss, raising his hand and saluting him.
Pritam - Chal bey nautanki, abhi jaa yhan se. Acha sun, ek chota kaam tha tujhse.Ye jo Meera hain na tujhe uske saath setting karni hai.....
Kabir-oye Pritam pyaare, dheere bol Nimmo ne sun liya na toh dono ka chappal maar maar k bharta bana degi. Main Meera k saath apni setting karu,sawaal hi paida nahi hota. Vo mere type ki bandi nahi hai(he added while raising his collar).
Pritam - Abey o hero,main teri nahi Angad ki setting ki baat kar rha tha Meera k saath. Ab dhyaan se poori baat sun, Kaise bhi karke Meera tak ye baat pahucha ki Angad kisi doosri ladki se shaadi kar rha hai. Agar sacha pyaar krti hai toh bhaagi bhaagi aayegi.
Kabir-what an idea sir ji! Experienced lgte ho, bhabhi ko bhi aise hi pataya tha kya?
Pritam becomes sad, Kabir apologised and left to  tell his family, that he has got his job back.
Pritam came back to his room and saw  that Amit is fast asleep.Recalling Kabir's words few moments back, he again let himself slip into the past memories.
Flashback
Nikita called him to meet her, 6 months after he had proposed her. As soon as she saw him entering the garden, she came running to him and  showered him with her questions,.
Nikita-maine suna hai aap kisi aur se shaadi kar rahe hai?
Agar aisa hi krna tha toh mujhe kyu propose kiya tha, kyu kaha tha ki intzaar karenge mera?
Sab jhooth tha na vo, sirf dikhava tha pyaar ka?
Pritam - kaha tha, sab yaad hai mujhe. Par aapke intzaar me poori zindagi toh akele nahi guzaar sakta na. Isliye ab aagey badhney ki soch raha hu.
Nikita-aagey badhne k liye koi aur hi kyun, mujhse bhi toh pooch sakte the na?
Pritam smiled mischievously at this and replied,
Par aapne hi toh kaha tha ki abhi shaadi nahi krni, hum ek doosre ko abhi jaante nahi etc etc, he added sarcastically
Nikita(nervously) - haan kaha tha par tab baat aur thi, ab cheezey badal gyi hai, mera matlab hai hum shaadi k baad bhi toh ek doosre ko samajh sakte hai na.
Pritam(playfully) - Aisi baat hai,Toh main rishta pakka samjhun?
She just smiled and hugged him.He reciprocates and ask her to sing something as it is their special moment.
Main jaan ye vaar du, har jeet bhi haar du,
Kimaat ho koi tujhe, beintehaan pyaar du,
Haan hasi ban gye... Haan nami ban gye...
Tum mere aasma mere zameen ban gye.
He reminices them getting married, having a beautiful life. That moment of happiness when she shared the news of her pregnancy. He was thrilled and overjoyed. Him taking care of her all the while.
He came out of his stance when Amit got up and hugged him.
Papa ne tumhe bahut miss kiya beta. Ab papa kabhi bhi tumhe khud se alag nahi honey denge. I promise you ,he said embracing him more tightly.
Acha ab jldi se taiyaar ho jao, aaj Papa aapke liye aapka favourite breakfast banaenge. Bhookh lagi hai na zoro ki, trickling playfully on his stomach.
While feeding him, he told him,
Aaj papa poora din sirf aapke saath spend karenge. Aapke saath khelenge, aapka favourite khana banaenge, aapke saath pehle jaise dher saari masti karenge or phir aapko ghumaney le jaenge. 
Pritam got a call from Nitin while playing with him,
Nitin -Sorry bhai tujhe aaj k din bhi call kar rha hu par urgent hai, sir ne immediately report karne ko kaha hai bahut naraaz lag rahe the.
Pritam - thik hai main aata hu, he looked at his son as if apologising for not being able to fulfill his promise to be with him for the whole day..
The kid got up and salutes him. He in return kissed his forehead, Mera samajhdaar bacha!
He further added, beta aap yhan kamre mein hi rehna, kisi ko disturb mat karna ok. Papa jldi aa jyenge. The kid nodded affirmatively in return.

Pritam dressed in Police uniform entered Commissioner 's office. Nitin and Monty were already there.
Commissioner (angrily) - mujhe tumse aisi hi umeed thi Pritam ki tum meri strict warnings k baad bhi rules break karoge. Tumhe ye undercover agent ka role isliye nahi diya gya tha ki tum apni manmani karte raho.
Pritam - Sorry Sir, par maine aisa kya kiya hai?
Commissioner - tumne Special police operations team k targets ko pakad k acha nahi kiya. Mujhe higher authorities se order aaya hai, ki meri team ka koi bhi officer agar unke  kaam me dakhal dega toh voh hum par sakht karyawahi karenge.
Pritam - Sir, main sirf apni duty kar raha tha, or mujrim sirf mujrim hota hai, khaskar ki desh ki suraksha k dushman mere bhi dushman hain, inki activities ko rokne  k liye main kisi team k action lene ka wait nahi karunga. Main khud hi ek ek karke inhe khatam karunga.
Commissioner - Kitno ko marogey one man army bankar, jitno ko marogey utne aur paida ho jyenge. Hume terrorists  ko nahi terrorism ko hi khatam karna hai.Aur iske liye  national security agencies din raat mehnat kar rahi hain.
Tumhe sirf apne kaam par focus karna hai. Rathi jaise chote gangster bhi desh ki suraksha   mein bada ched kar sakte hain. Mujhe aagey se koi complaint nahi chahiye varna tumhara suspension letter main khud sign karunga, Aaj shaam honey se pehle un logo ko Special operations team k havale kar do,he ordered before leaving.
Pritam - kuch btaya un logo ne?
Monty-nahi yaar maar khane ko taiyaar hai muh kholne ko nahi.
Pritam - chod do unhe, ab commissioner sir ka order hai toh follow toh karna padega.

Evening
As soon as he reached home, he saw Sakhuja's staring at him questioningly, he looked up worriedly hoping his son is alright.
Pritam - Aap sab mujhe aise kyu dekh rahe hain, kuch hua hai kya? Kahin Amit ne toh kuch....
Amrita (angrily) - Ye kya tarika hai, aise koi apne chotey bache ko akele chodkar jaata hai kya, agar uper usey kuch ho jaata toh.
He panicked and rushed to climb up, but Amrita tried to stop him,
Amrita - Suniye, (but he kept climbing up) ,
Arey rukiye toh, (he continued as if he had turned deaf) . Ajeeb aadmi hai, sun hi nahi raha.
Statue, she uttered realising he is not listening to her at all. He paused the moment she said it.
He turned around angrily but was  calmed to see Amit standing behind Amrita and began to move when Amrita stopped him, hiliyega mat bilkul or chupchaap meri baat suniye.He followed what she said and the kid was looking at them curiously.
Amrita-aapne kisi ko btana zarrori nahi samjha ki bache ko akela chodkar jaa rhe hai. Vo toh kuch girne ki awaaz ayi or Kamli ne jaakar dekha to ye akela tha vhan. Kaanch k tukde bikhree hue the iske saamne, chot lag skti thi isey agar Kamli isey niche humare paas nahi laati toh.
He came running down and picked him up. Embracing him in a tight hug,he asked, Beta aap thik ho? I am sorry beta, aaj k baad main aapko kbhi akele chodkar nahi jaunga. Turning towards the family, Main khayal rakhunga ainda se aisi galti naa ho or aap sbka bahut bahut shukriya, aap logo ne iska dhyaan rkha.
Amrita - ek baat btaiye ye kuch bolta kyu nahi? Sabne bahut koshish ki issey baat karne ki par....
Pritam - Ye bol nahi sakta, his throat chocked when he continued,ek accident mein isne apni awaaz kho di. Unable to control his tears he quickly ascend the stairs leaving everyone shocked.
Evening
Amrita was sitting in her room and thinking, Kitna masoom bacha hai or kismat ne dekho kya khel khela hai uske saath. Aaj uski taqleef k aagey mujhe apna dard bahut chota lag rha hai, looking at Karan's portrait. Bahut mann kar rha hai usey ek baar dekhne ka, par vo kiraedaar, usey kya kahungi. She got an idea, went to the kitchen and began to cook something.
Upstairs Pritam to his son, aaj main apne pyaare bete k liye, uska favourite gajar ka halwa banaunga. The kid clapped in happiness.
On the other hand, Amrita was cooking happily when dadaji asked her, kya baat hai, aaj humari Amrita  kya khaas  bana rahi hai.
Amrita - Kheer bana rahi hu dadaji, bahut din ho gye the banaye hue toh. Ye lijiye taiyaar ho gyi. Ab jldi se khakar bataiye kaisi bani hai.
Dadaji(after eating) - Bahut badiya hai puttar, jindi reh.
Amrita(in her mind) - ye Kheer lekar jaungi aur isi bahane  Amit se bhi mil loongi. Bachon ko meethi cheezey achi lagti hain, shyd usey bhi pasand ho. Or kirayedaar ka bhi mood off ho gya tha, kheer khakar shyd thik ho jye. Pichli baar kheer pasand bhi aayi thi unhe.
Pritam was about to serve, when Amrita entered his room without knocking . He was surprised at first but then decided to mock her for this.
Pritam-Madam Jasoos ji, ye aa... darwaza knock karke ander aane ka bhi riwaaz hota hai na shayad normal gharon mein. Par haan main to bhool hi gya tha ki ye Sakhuja house toh museum hai,jahan log aise hi ghuse chale aate hain.
Amrita(irritated) - darwaza khula tha isliye aise hi aa gyi, aagey se dhyaan rakhungi. Amit se milne ki jaldi thi isliye dhyaan nahi diya. Aaj uske liye kuch khaas banaya hai maine.
Pritam - Kya khaas banaya hai aapne or kis khushi mein?
Amrita - Kheer banayi thi, socha isey bhi pasand hogi toh le aayi or aap bhi upset ho gye the toh socha kheer khakar aapka bhi mood thik ho jyega,she said hesitantly.
Ye lijiye jldi se kha lijiye or Amit ko toh main apne haathon se khilaungi. She moved towards his direction but Pritam came in between.
Pritam- kheer laane k liye shukriya par aaj ye kheer nahi khayega kyuki aaj maine iske liye gajar ka halwa banaya hai, iska  favourite hai, aapki tarah. Aur haan main aapke liye bhi laane hi waala tha..
Amrita - koi baat nahi gajar ka halwa kahan bhaga jaa rha hai, baad me kha lega.
Pritam - haan toh kheer k bhi pair nahi hain jo niche vapas aa jyegi. Ye baad mein khila doonga, abhi ye halwa hi khaega.
Amrita - arey.... Bade jiddi hai aap...
Pritam - Aap nahi Baap, I mean Papa hu main iska, isliye ye pehle vhi khaega jo maine iske liye banaya hai.
Amrita-haan toh main bhi iski...... She paused a bit,.... Maa jaisi hu. Aaj jab aap isey akela chodkar gye the toh maine hi isey poora time sambhala tha, isliye pehle ye kheer hi khaega.
He softened a bit hearing this but didn't want to give up easily so continued with the rant.
Pritam -pehle mera banaya halwa khaega, that's it.
Amrita- pehle kheer khaega maine bahut mehnat se banayi hai khaas iske liye.
Pritam - haan toh maine bhi koi magic wand ghuma k nahi banaya hai halwa, maine bhi mehnat ki hai,ye dekhiya, pointing towards his messed up kitchen.
Amrita - Vo toh dikh hi raha hai kitchen ganda karne mein kitni mehnat ki hai aapne.
Pritam - dekhiya ab app mudde se mat bhatkiye. Pehle halwa....
Pehle kheer...
Realising that this war is never gonna end,Smart kid comes up with an idea and mixes up both the dishes and began to eat. Both were shocked to see what  he just did.
Amit finished it up quickly and was looking at their shocked faces.
Amrita - hume aise jhagadna nahi  chahiye tha,humari vajah se Isey.....she turned to leave.
Pritam - ek minute, ye lijiye aap isme se khila dijiye isey, forwarding  the kheer she had bought for him.
Amrita-Or aapka banaya gajar ka halwa?
Pritam - uske bhi pair nahi hain, kahin bhagega thodi, khila doonga baad mein. And they both share a laughter at this.
Few days later,
Beeji Amrita ko labor pain shuru ho gya hai, jldi aaiye,screamed Nimmo.
Beeji - jldi se isey hospital le jaana hoga.
Pritam rushed her to the hospital as none  of the male members were at home except for Pritam, who was playing with his son, when he heard Amrita screaming in pain.
Its a Boy, declared a doctor, one and a half hour later  they took her to the labor room.
Maa or bacha dono bilkul swasth hain, exclaimed doctor in happiness.
Few hours later, the family members were allowed to met her and the baby after following the necessary covid guidelines. All of them showered their blessings on the two.
Pritam also came to meet her next day, when she asked him to hold the baby and bless him as it is, because of him, both are safe.
As soon as he holds the baby, a father in him promised himself that no matter what, he will always be there to take care of him, to look after his needs, to protect him against all odds of life. He felt a strange connection with a baby and doesn't want to let go of him, when asked to give him back to Amrita.
Sakhuja's welcomed Amrita and baby. The celebrations were going on in high spirits as they were welcoming a new ray of light in their lives after a long night of darkness and emptiness they have witnessed after losing their beloved Karan.
Naamkaran ceremony
The priest performed all the rituals for the prosperous and healthy life for the new born, following which Amrita decided to name her son ANSH, which was accepted whole heartedly by the family members.
They started giving gifts to him to shower their love and blessings. Everyone  came one after another.
At last Pritam came and bless him. He has   bought small silver bracelets for the little one with the  names  Karan and Amrita engraved on each one of them. He made him wear them.
Nimmo-bahut pyaara tohfa hai Pritam. Ab humara Ansh har pal apne mummy papa ko apne pass mehsoos karega.
Seeing everyone gifting something to the little one, Amit also itched to give something to him but he has nothing as such to give away, at that moment.
He immediately took out a pendant he was wearing in a black thread, around his neck, and gave it to Ansh. It was a silver piece, beautifully crafted into an alphabet A. It was gifted by Pritam on his last birthday. Everyone was surprised to see the innocence of a child.
Amrita at first hesitated but Pritam's words convinced her to accept it.
Pritam - Bade bhai ki taraf se tohfa samjh k rakh lijiye na.
She opened her arms and embraced Amit in her motherly hug and look up at Pritam with praising eyes.
Bahut ache sanskaar diye hain aapne apne bache ko. Main  dua krti hu ki rab iski sab taqleefen door kar de or iski zindagi khushiyoon se bhar de.
Tears were ready to depart from their eyes.
Precap: -Pritam - Aap sabke saath toh aise pesh nahi aati, sirf mere saath hi koi special connection hai aapka?
Amrita-kya matlab hai aapka? 

Anindita91 thumbnail

Awwiee, loved this chapter ❤️❤️❤️

Loved the initial conversation between Pritam and the Sakhuja family. But mostly I am loving the way Amrita has started seeing Pritam in a different light. 

Amrita (in her mind) - Shayad apni patni ko khone k dard ki baat kar rha tha ye kal raat. Ajeeb aadmi hai, akele hi itna dard apne ander sametey  ji raha hai. Kisi ko kuch pata hi nahi chalne diya, gusse or akad ka mukhouta lagakar.

She has started to understand him, she has started to know the real him. That's just great ❤️

Finally it's happening 🥳

Then how they took Amit's name together when Nimmo asked about his name 

Dadaji-Bada hi pyara naam hai, Amit!

Honestly, I love this name too. The name Amit have both AmriTam in it. Amrita + Pritam = Amit ❤️❤️❤️

Kudos to you for choosing this name 👏👍🏼⭐️❤️

Awww, the Pritam-Kabir part was soooo cute. 

(I love their bonding in the show too ❤️❤️)

Just how cutely Pritam was trying to be ignorant 😆

But Kabir knew what he did for him and he values it so much 😳

And the way Pritam talked with Kabir is exactly our Pritam ❤️😎

Same goes for Kabir. You have brought them to life so beautifully Avi 👏👍🏼⭐️

Pritam - Chal bey nautanki, abhi jaa yhan se. Acha sun, ek chota kaam tha tujhse.Ye jo Meera hain na tujhe uske saath setting karni hai.....

Kabir-oye Pritam pyaare, dheere bol Nimmo ne sun liya na toh dono ka chappal maar maar k bharta bana degi. Main Meera k saath apni setting karu,sawaal hi paida nahi hota. Vo mere type ki bandi nahi hai(he added while raising his collar).

Pritam - Abey o hero,main teri nahi Angad ki setting ki baat kar rha tha Meera k saath. 

The whole conversation between Pritam and Kabir is soooo our Pritam-Kabir ❤️❤️

Kudos to you for writing it so precisely and beautifully 👏👍🏼

Pritam is such a sweetheart, the way he is trying to help Angad-Meera is really sweet of him ❤️😳

And the flashback of Pritam-Nikita 😛😆😈

He is sach mein experienced 😆

But ye sab Madam Jasoos ke saath nahi chalega. Belan utha ke maar dena hai saarpe Pritam ke Madam Jasoos ne, agar aisa kuch karega toh 🤣

But loved how Nikita fell into his jootha act 🤣

Nikita-maine suna hai aap kisi aur se shaadi kar rahe hai?

Agar aisa hi krna tha toh mujhe kyu propose kiya tha, kyu kaha tha ki intzaar karenge mera?

Sab jhooth tha na vo, sirf dikhava tha pyaar ka?

Awww, just how she fell into his trap 😆🤣

I really love their cute sa love story. But yeah not more than AmriTam's story but still I do. And you have penned it down so well 👏👍🏼⭐️

It totally came out from your imagination and honestly it's rocks ⭐️⭐️❤️❤️

Pritam-Amit's bond is so beautiful ❤️❤️❤️

But I loved it and I have immense respect for him and Amit too that they took Pritam's duty as a first and foremost priority. 

The kid got up and salutes him. He in return kissed his forehead, Mera samajhdaar bacha!

My salute to both of them 😳⭐️

Beautifully written part here again Avi 👏👍🏼

Pritam dressed in Police uniform entered Commissioner 's office.

You have no idea what you made me remember. ❤️❤️😎😎

(I know you have an idea, but just saying 😆😛)

Uffff, Pritam wearing his uniform was soooooo special and when I read this, that scene just roamed through my mind ⭐️⭐️

Pritam in his uniform ❤️❤️❤️

(Thanks for clarifying what he chose as his career 😳)

Pritam - Sir, main sirf apni duty kar raha tha, or mujrim sirf mujrim hota hai, khaskar ki desh ki suraksha k dushman mere bhi dushman hain, inki activities ko rokne  k liye main kisi team k action lene ka wait nahi karunga. Main khud hi ek ek karke inhe khatam karunga.

Loved this line. ❤️❤️

Kudos to you for writing this, really well written. 👏👍🏼

It shows perfectly what a great police officer he is ❤️❤️

But the best part of the chapter for me comes after this 😳😳

Amrita - Suniye, (but he kept climbing up) ,

Arey rukiye toh, (he continued as if he had turned deaf) . Ajeeb aadmi hai, sun hi nahi raha.

Statue, she uttered realising he is not listening to her at all. He paused the moment she said it.

Oh my God, thank you, thank you, thank you for including the statue scene once again in your story. ❤️❤️❤️

It's sooooo special ❤️

He turned around angrily but was  calmed to see Amit standing behind Amrita and began to move when Amrita stopped him, hiliyega mat bilkul or chupchaap meri baat suniye.He followed what she said and the kid was looking at them curiously.

These two ❤️😆

Pritam deserved that scolding from Amrita. He shouldn't have left Amit alone in the barsati but I do understand his POV too, he didn't want to bother the Sakhuja family. 

But the next part is sooo heartbreaking 🥺💔😭

Pritam - Ye bol nahi sakta, his throat chocked when he continued,ek accident mein isne apni awaaz kho di. Unable to control his tears he quickly ascend the stairs leaving everyone shocked.

This is so tragic. I seriously don't know what to say, I am speechless. My heart goes out to the baby. He had to go through so much 🥺😭

He lost his voice, lost his mother at such tender age. Had to stay at a care home away from his family 💔💔

(My eyes are welling up thinking about it. There might be babies like that in real life too. Actually there are. What not they go through. It's really sad and heartbreaking)

But I loved how Amrita wants to make kheer for him. It's great that Amit is now in the Sakhuja house. He will get all the love he deserves. ❤️❤️❤️

And here Pritam is making gajar ka halwa. I was assuming I am going to get a banter between them and I got it 🤣🤣

Amrita(in her mind) - ye Kheer lekar jaungi aur isi bahane  Amit se bhi mil loongi. Bachon ko meethi cheezey achi lagti hain, shyd usey bhi pasand ho. Or kirayedaar ka bhi mood off ho gya tha, kheer khakar shyd thik ho jye. Pichli baar kheer pasand bhi aayi thi unhe.

I am sooo waiting for that day when she will not need an excuse to meet Amit. She will haqse meet him because he will be her son ❤️

And, awww, look at her she wants to make Pritam's mood better 

Last time Pritam ne kitne pyaar se khaya tha kheer in the show ❤️❤️❤️

Pritam-Madam Jasoos ji, ye aa... darwaza knock karke ander aane ka bhi riwaaz hota hai na shayad normal gharon mein. Par haan main to bhool hi gya tha ki ye Sakhuja house toh museum hai,jahan log aise hi ghuse chale aate hain.

Pritam and his taunts for the family 🤣🤣

And with that shuru huya inka banter 🤣❤️

Ye lijiye jldi se kha lijiye or Amit ko toh main apne haathon se khilaungi

Awww, such a sweetheart Amrita is ❤️❤️❤️

But lo karlo baat, ye Pritam beech mein aa gaye janab 

Pritam- kheer laane k liye shukriya par aaj ye kheer nahi khayega kyuki aaj maine iske liye gajar ka halwa banaya hai, iska  favourite hai, aapki tarah. Aur haan main aapke liye bhi laane hi waala tha..

Look at these two, making food for each other ❤️

How far they have come 

Pritam toh knows he loves her, though denies it 🤔

But I am waiting for that day when she will realize she too feels for him 

Ye dono toh bachho ki tarah jhagadte hai, hey bhagwan 😆

Pritam - Aap nahi Baap, I mean Papa hu main iska, isliye ye pehle vhi khaega jo maine iske liye banaya hai.

Amrita-haan toh main bhi iski...... She paused a bit,.... Maa jaisi hu. Aaj jab aap isey akela chodkar gye the toh maine hi isey poora time sambhala tha, isliye pehle ye kheer hi khaega.

Oh my Godddd, Amritaaaa ❤️❤️❤️

It will very soon become Maa from Maa jaisi ❤️😳

Look at our baby boy, such a smart kid he is, awww ❤️❤️❤️

Realising that this war is never gonna end,Smart kid comes up with an idea and mixes up both the dishes and began to eat. 

Chalo achha hai, Amit with his charm brought these two pagals back to their senses. 😆

Awww, Ansh is here too ❤️❤️❤️

As soon as he holds the baby, a father in him promised himself that no matter what, he will always be there to take care of him, to look after his needs, to protect him against all odds of life. He felt a strange connection with a baby and doesn't want to let go of him, when asked to give him back to Amrita.

Just how beautifully these two could feel their bond with their babies. 

Amrita with Amit and Pritam with Ansh. ❤️⭐️

They all were meant to be together ❤️❤️

He immediately took out a pendant he was wearing in a black thread, around his neck, and gave it to Ansh. It was a silver piece, beautifully crafted into an alphabet A. It was gifted by Pritam on his last birthday. 

Amit is such a sweetheart ❤️❤️⭐️⭐️

He already loves Ansh as his younger brother ❤️

Bahut ache sanskaar diye hain aapne apne bache ko. Main  dua krti hu ki rab iski sab taqleefen door kar de or iski zindagi khushiyoon se bhar de.

Tears were ready to depart from their eyes.

This last line was sooo beautiful and emotional ❤️❤️❤️

Beautifully penned down line by you 👏👍🏼⭐️

Loved, loved, loved reading this chapter ❤️❤️❤️

And the precap, oh my God, can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon 😳

Edited by Anindita91 - 2 years ago
Avijay thumbnail

Thank you so much once again for loving this update. I eagerly wait for you to turn up with your amazing and deep analysis after every update. It helps me a lot to proceed further.

She has started to understand him, she has started to know the real him. That's just great .

Finally it's happening 

Every coin has two sides.She has realised that, which will surely change her perspective in judging him. 

Honestly, I love this name too. The name Amit have both AmriTam in it. Amrita + Pritam = Amit.

Kudos to you for choosing this name .

m becoming a fan your observation skills, I haven't thought of this, while choosing this name but thanks to u for throwing a light on this as well.
I choose this name from PritAm and Nikita.

(I love their bonding in the show too )

Apart from Amritam, they are my favourites too.

And the flashback of Pritam-Nikita.

I really love their cute sa love story. But yeah not more than AmriTam's story but still I do. And you have penned it down so well.

It totally came out from your imagination and honestly it's rocks 

M glad that you loved it.

Pritam-Amit's bond is so beautiful 

But I loved it and I have immense respect for him and Amit too that they took Pritam's duty as a first and foremost priority. 

His son is his strength. He doesn't want him to be his weakness that might come in the way, while he is serving his nation.

You have no idea what you made me remember. 

(I know you have an idea, but just saying )

That scene was epic.Nothing can match up with the powerful impact of that scene But still we are deprived of his uniform scenes.

Or my God, thank you, thank you, thank you for qian2 p including the statue scene once again in your story. 

It's sooooo special 

Statue moments are my favourites for Amritam. I miss them a lot. Previously, it was for Amrita, now it was Pritam's turn.

He lost his voice, lost his mother at such tender age. Had to stay at a care home away from his family 

Life is harsh sometimes, but we need to go with the flow. Things tend to change at some point of time. Now that he is in Sakhuja family, he will get everything he deserves

Amrita with Amit and Pritam with Ansh.
They all were meant to be together .

Its not necessary that only biological parents loves us truly. A person with a  pure soul and a good heart can love someone else's child as his own. Amritam are such pure souls. M sure when Rahul will come back to Pritam, Amrita surely gonna love him as her own child, just like Pritam selflessly showering his love for Ansh.

Loved, loved, loved reading this chapter.

For me its like mehanat safal hui.

And the precap, oh my God, can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon 

Will try to update next part soon.

Anindita91 thumbnail

Thank you so much once again for loving this update. I eagerly wait for you to turn up with your amazing and deep analysis after every update. It helps me a lot to proceed further.

Thank you so much Avi 🤗

It's so kind of you to say this. ❤️❤️❤️

And trust me it means a lot to me. 🤗😳

Thank you so much once again dear 🤗

She has started to understand him, she has started to know the real him. That's just great .

Finally it's happening 

Every coin has two sides.She has realised that, which will surely change her perspective in judging him. 

Yes, so very true. And I am eagerly waiting for that to happen. 😳

Honestly, I love this name too. The name Amit have both AmriTam in it. Amrita + Pritam = Amit.

Kudos to you for choosing this name .

m becoming a fan your observation skills, I haven't thought of this, while choosing this name but thanks to u for throwing a light on this as well.
I choose this name from PritAm and Nikita.

And I am yours 🤗

Because the name Amit can come from Pritam-Nikita didn't cross my mind. It's your observation skills which made you see it ❤️❤️

(I love their bonding in the show too )

Apart from Amritam, they are my favourites too.

Same here dear. After Pritam, Kabir is my second fav male character from the show. And Pritam-Kabir bonding is something to cherish for ❤️

And the flashback of Pritam-Nikita.

I really love their cute sa love story. But yeah not more than AmriTam's story but still I do. And you have penned it down so well.

It totally came out from your imagination and honestly it's rocks 

M glad that you loved it.

Pritam-Nikita's love story is really, really beautiful 🤗❤️❤️

Pritam-Amit's bond is so beautiful 

His son is his strength. He doesn't want him to be his weakness that might come in the way, while he is serving his nation.

Yeah, that's a great approach and so well he have raised his son ❤️

And you are shaping Amit's character so beautifully dear. He is a gem of a person just like his father ❤️❤️❤️

You have no idea what you made me remember. 

(I know you have an idea, but just saying )

That scene was epic.Nothing can match up with the powerful impact of that scene But still we are deprived of his uniform scenes.

Yes, yes, so true. After that one episode we are not getting anymore of Pritam in uniform waala episodes. 😭🥺💔

Now I think again we might get to see when his secret will come out in front of the Sakhuja's. I am sooo waiting to see him in his uniform again 

Or my God, thank you, thank you, thank you for qian2 p including the statue scene once again in your story. 

It's sooooo special 

Statue moments are my favourites for Amritam. I miss them a lot. Previously, it was for Amrita, now it was Pritam's turn.

Yeah, that's another thing they are not showing us anymore. But it's so, so special. ❤️❤️❤️

I love those scenes too ❤️❤️

He lost his voice, lost his mother at such tender age. Had to stay at a care home away from his family 

Life is harsh sometimes, but we need to go with the flow. Things tend to change at some point of time. Now that he is in Sakhuja family, he will get everything he deserves

That's such a wonderful thing you said dear about life ❤️❤️👏👏

And it's so very true. 

And about Amit, I am so glad that now he is at the Sakhuja house. He seriously deserves all the happiness in the world 🤗

Amrita with Amit and Pritam with Ansh.
They all were meant to be together .

Its not necessary that only biological parents loves us truly. A person with a  pure soul and a good heart can love someone else's child as his own. Amritam are such pure souls. M sure when Rahul will come back to Pritam, Amrita surely gonna love him as her own child, just like Pritam selflessly showering his love for Ansh.

Again your words Avi 🙏🙏🙏

I can't even express how much respect I have for you. You have such a huge amount of wisdom within you, it shows in the way you talk. Seriously, immense respect and gratitude I feel that I could come around a person like you. You are really a sweetheart 🤗❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

Loved, loved, loved reading this chapter.

For me its like mehanat safal hui.

Awww, thank you so much. 🤗

Your story it worth it dear ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

And the precap, oh my God, can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon 

Will try to update next part soon.

Yes, give us an update ASAP. I am eagerly waiting for it. 😳😳

My replies are in maroon

P.S. I might be late in commenting but be sure that I will comment. I love to comment in details, that why it takes me 35-40 minutes and sometimes 45 minutes at a stretch to write. That's why I wait for the time when I can freely be able to write. 

I read the chapter as soon as I notice it's up. But I comment later for a reason. Don't mind please 😳

Do give us an update soon 😳

kayinat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow, glad that came across such an amazing story...loved every bit of a chapter👏