Yeh bakwas kya kehlatha hey is the new name of the show till they reveal arohis cunningness .....😡
Credits lene mein.ithna interested hey tho.....apply for more credit cards.....can show i have credits i.have credits....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Yeh bakwas kya kehlatha hey is the new name of the show till they reveal arohis cunningness .....😡
Credits lene mein.ithna interested hey tho.....apply for more credit cards.....can show i have credits i.have credits....
Originally posted by: Amru4krish
Yeh bakwas kya kehlatha hey is the new name of the show till they reveal arohis cunningness .....😡
Credits lene mein.ithna interested hey tho.....apply for more credit cards.....can show i have credits i.have credits....
Atleast until we know abhi is not at all considering aarohi.
He surely cant love her... But manjari.... she is doing all siyappas....
Originally posted by: Amru4krish
He surely cant love her... But manjari.... she is doing all siyappas....
I can't even imagine when she knows it was aarohi who saved her son what type of dance she is going to do.
I can't even imagine when she knows it was aarohi who saved her son what type of dance she is going to do.
Again she will faint for spoiling abhis life and abhi will do havan....what else....
Originally posted by: Amru4krish
Again she will faint for spoiling abhis life and abhi will do havan....what else....
This time full family must start doing havan for acting like nutcase all along . Bhagwan inko buddhi deI never liked goenkas but one thing they said were spot on..doctor hoke itni bewakoofi 😆
What does thatvmeean?
mujhe sirf itna jaana hai ki Arohi kis ke liye aaya-- for Abhi or Akshu 😉
I meant I still have hope on abhi to not consider aarohi as his life partner.
I meant I still have hope on abhi to not consider aarohi as his life partner.
Ohhhh that way abhi to he is fighting between mind and heart and he will definately use his mind
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0