Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So heart breaking......i will better skip n watch something else
So heart breaking......i will better skip n watch something else
It was and by the look of it I guess more mu's are on the way. 😞😞
First week of Jan we might get climax....
I can't see this too much drama🤔 i am gonna skip tommorow episode👍🏼
Just gonna read episode reviews here then i will think if i can watch it or not👍🏼
Originally posted by: Simran_h
I can't see this too much drama🤔 i am gonna skip tommorow episode👍🏼
Just gonna read episode reviews here then i will think if i can watch it or not👍🏼
Oh me too in the same mind set yaar. Like seriously why so much drama just at the beginning of the story itself ☹️
Originally posted by: reeyacute
First week of Jan we might get climax....
That long. This is too much drama. 😭
I am feeling bad for Akshara she risked her life for Abhimanyu but he will never know it...
Arey this girl did so much and what i dnt understand is that how did abhi evn believe that akshara will leave like that...I mean she lost her job just because she was helping an injured kid
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0