Rakhi is the least interesting VIP member

Posted: 2 years ago

I can't believe Rakhi turned out to be the most boring VIP member. I remember last season, she had many entertaining moments and brought some fun to the season. This season, she has completely lost the plot. Even when she was doing her pre-planned fight with Bichukle, no housemate was interested or even cared about the fight. 

Even Bichukle who just stayed tucked in bed all day is appearing more interesting than her šŸ˜³

agreed. 

although I feel her husband being with her is working against her. 

The guy is always threatening her and putting her down.   

Ek hai sabun ko aur kitna hi ghis payenge bhai yeh bb makers

Originally posted by dqno1

agreed. 

although I feel her husband being with her is working against her. 

The guy is always threatening her and putting her down.   

Yeah I hate how he speaks to her. He is gross.

Originally posted by WexQuasExort

Ek hai sabun ko aur kitna hi ghis payenge bhai yeh bb makers

True. Hope BB checks her name off the "lifelong wildcard" list now like they had to do with Vikas after last season 

Originally posted by Biggboss15

Rakhi is looking very irritatingšŸ¤¢

Extremely..and none of the housemates really pay attention to her weird acts either 

This season has basically failed on us! They tried to recreate the success of the Challengers from Season 14. It didn't work this time, apparently. And should we be surprised? How long can someone keep seeing the same contestant - either as a guest, a contestant, a wildcard entry, a challenger, a finalist, a whatever!

Rakhi, Devoleena, Gauhar, Kamya, Karan Patel, Rashmi etc. etc. etc. should have no business in the show or its affairs, anymore. We are done! 

Originally posted by DaddyMarvel

This season has basically failed on us! They tried to recreate the success of the Challengers from Season 14. It didn't work this time, apparently. And should we be surprised? How long can someone keep seeing the same contestant - either as a guest, a contestant, a wildcard entry, a challenger, a finalist, a whatever!

Rakhi, Devoleena, Gauhar, Kamya, Karan Patel, Rashmi etc. etc. etc. should have no business in the show or its affairs, anymore. We are done! 

Yeah the creatives have screwed up big time this season. Ended journeys of new contestants people wanted to see and brought in old contestants that people are sick of seeing 

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

Extremely..and none of the housemates really pay attention to her weird acts either 

Why will they pay attention if her entertainment consists of negativityšŸ¤”