Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wanna play?
can i still participate? if yes i m in
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wanna play?
can i still participate? if yes i m in
Yes game is on Saturday so u can😊
okay i m in then
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I added everyone till this point..check ur name in sign up list..if missing plz let me know
I am missing
sign me up😃Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wanna join?
Kya baat hai 🥳we have a new Shepherd in the Sheepmania Farm!!
Who's next?
Soni will be next shepherd
Thank you Rashi ben ❤️🤗
Sorry for not replying earlier was caught up at work..
Kya baat hai 🥳we have a new Shepherd in the Sheepmania Farm!!
Who's next?
Bapu mujhe toh bhool hi jaao that I can conduct a game… Idhar khelne ka time mile wohi bahut hai forget about hosting 😆
I so want to play board games at home since ages but I couldn’t find time to sit and play..
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wanna join?
Signing up! Thanks for the tag🤗
Congratulations Rashi🥳 You are also hosting your first SNL