Mujhe sab pata hota hai😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Mujhe sab pata hota hai😎
I added everyone till this point..check ur name in sign up list..if missing plz let me know
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Darshi aap khelogi?
Next time as I am caught up with work.
I’ll skip this one, Sona. Packed schedule this week. Thanks for the tag 🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wanna play?
Okay sign me up, Soni 🤗
I'll send u ques tmrw if u want Darshi
Ya no problem. But I can’t reply you in an hour I would be at work n will send whenever I will get time.. Is that okay.??
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wanna join?
sign me up
Kya baat hai 🥳we have a new Shepherd in the Sheepmania Farm!!
Who's next?
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Ya no problem. But I can’t reply you in an hour I would be at work n will send whenever I will get time.. Is that okay.??
You'll get 15 hrs Darshi..i will send u ques tmrw okay?