Hello everybody.
Another series about 1971 war between Pakistan and Bangladesh.
https://www.facebook.com/198633243822076/posts/1594699997548720/?app=fbl
Hello everybody.
Another series about 1971 war between Pakistan and Bangladesh.
https://www.facebook.com/198633243822076/posts/1594699997548720/?app=fbl
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This is a long article which reviews the book and explains why the partition happened.
https://yourpakistan.wordpress.com/2012/12/17/fall-of-dahka/
They should have taken a better cast
Ehtesham uddin and Nadeem Baig they r all directors
They could have taken Wahaj and Maya here instead
Or AAA and Yumna
Originally posted by: 3CUATFSAMXCVLZF5
They should have taken a better cast
Ehtesham uddin and Nadeem Baig they r all directors
They could have taken Wahaj and Maya here instead
Or AAA and Yumna
I think it is a real story about a midle aged man who suffered after the partition.
I think it is a mini series , but not sure.
I think these directors can act too. Ehtisham played Sajal's father in Yaqeen Ka Safar. And there are 2 Nadeem Baigs. one of them is the actor who plays the tv RJ in Ishq E Laa. the old man who talks about religion.😳
How come none of these shows are produced by the channel themselves.. jo bichar gaye is not 7th sky and this isnt even partnered with md or moomal productions
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
How come none of these shows are produced by the channel themselves.. jo bichar gaye is not 7th sky and this isnt even partnered with md or moomal productions
I think 7th Sky hesitates from trying different geners, as it knows its audience. Moomal puts its name in every show on HUM tv even when it isn't the producer.. but this time it too isn't trusting this show to be a success so it didn't even associate with it.
I remember a mini series :( Manto )which aired on GEO. I read it was supposed to have 23 episodes, but channels rejected it because of its bold content, so Sarmad Khoosat (director/actor) editted it and turned it into a movie on 2015. Then it was made into a mini series on 2017.
I think 7th Sky hesitates from trying different geners, as it knows its audience. Moomal puts its name in every show on HUM tv even when it isn't the producer.. but this time it too isn't trusting this show to be a success so it didn't even associate with it.
I remember a mini series :( Manto )which aired on GEO. I read it was supposed to have 23 episodes, but channels rejected it because of its bold content, so Sarmad Khoosat (director/actor) edited it and turned it into a movie on 2015. Then it was made into a mini series on 2017.
I guess you are right about 7th sky.. they have stopped trying different things. Some non-7th sky shows have been big hits. Like, Yaariyan.
I also read somewhere that all these projects were for a channel called GREEN.. but that channel is not coming anymore so they gave all their projects away.
Nadeem is the mpth director😆
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Nadeem is the mpth director😆
Nadeem is also a name of a veteran actor

